48

I must of dozed off.  The TV was off and I was covered up.  I got up and went upstairs and noticed Parker's light was on. I knocked on her bedroom door and she told me to come in.

Parker thank you for covering me and turning the TV off. I took shower and was wise awake. I had a headache while watching the news and must of nodded off.  Do you need an aspirin? No m I took one and feel better. I will let you sleep you have to get up early for work. Avery I  took tomorrow off not knowing how tonight was going to  be.  Parker can we finish talking than? Yes we can go by downstairs or in the lounge.  The upstairs lounge is fine.  Let me my robe on. You don't have to do that if you don't want to. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable.  I won't.

Parker gets up and turns off her bedroom light and we go to the lounge.

Parker starts to cry and we seat on the couch and I hold her

Parker starts to cry and we seat on the couch and I hold her. Avery I am sorry.  I didn't want to do this.  Parker it's okay . I saw the missing photos.  It's just hard seeing photos of us  , your loved ones and how they are gone.  I only have the photo of Tommy . I have been sleeping in there so I can feel closer to you.

I get closer to her and hold her.  I brush her hair out of her face with my hand. It's tempting to kiss her, but refrain from doing so. I have her lay her head in my lap with a pillow.  I look at her for a few and still tempted.  She looks at me and raises up and kisses me.  I don't stop her.  We continue to kiss and I can feel me getting moist.

Parker I can't.  Please forgive me.  It's okay I didn't stop you .
I could smell Avery  being wet.

Avery maybe its better we go to bed you in the guest room and me in mine . We can continue this tomorrow. Okay. 
We get up off the couch and we walk to the bedrooms. She goes in hers and I stop at her door.

Parker I need to make love to you to get you out of my system , but I first need to finish telling you . Are you sure? Yes.  I joined Parker in bed and told her the rest. I removed her top and boxers and went down on her after I got naked.

Fuck Avery I am close. I look up and smile. I continue to give her a awesome blow job . Parker is screaming my name and moaning loudly.  She cums and shoots her load in my mouth.  I swallow it and it's so much that it's dripping onto the mattress.

Parker has me to get up and I get on all fours.

Parker no lube and rough. You sure sweetie? Yes.
Parker is rough and I am screaming.
Yes daddy harder all the way yes  yes  yeeeeessss oh shit yes. Cum for Daddy.  .
Avery cums hard squirting out.  I continue to pump in and out and she comes two more times.  I am holding her breasts.  Hard and pulling hard on her nipples . Avery is trembling so hard and I Cum in her pussy. I pull out and we sit facing each other. My legs wrap around her waist and she enters me again.  I see the huge hickeys on her and continue kissing and grinding in her. I bite her collarbone and leave a dark hickey.  She doesn't stop me. 
Sweetie should we stop no Parker.  Fuck my brains out and in my anus hard.

I pull out and she turns on her stomach.  I slap her ass.
Yes baby like that harder. Get the paddle .
I reach for the paddle and spank her hard. Harder MY love.
I MAKE HER CRY BUT SHE SHE ASKS FOR MORE AND WANTS ME TO STRAP HER TO THE BED AND FUCK HER. I AN GIVING HER ALL I HAVE.  SHE IS TIGHTENING AND WE CUM TOGETHER AND WE RIDE IT OUT.  I LAY ON TOP OF HER BACK STILL IN HER...
Parker thank you.  Avery you have markings on you ass.  It's okay. Just undo me.I want to give you your final blow job.
She does what she says. We take a bath and relax with being in her like she wanted me to. 
Parker I am going to miss this. Avery Nicole Jones Rizzoli I am too.  I pull out and we take a shower.  She dries off and gets dressed to go home but kisses me and leaves hickeys on my neck and on my breasts.  AN INITIAL ON ONE AND JR on the other one.
Parker thank you.  No we needed closer and I enjoyed myself too.  I hope we can be friends again. We will.  I will always love you and you will have a piece of my heart.  The same for me. Parker keep Tommy's photo you sure? Yes.  I kiss her one more time and she leaves a hickey on the back of my neck and leaves to go home to June.