56

We woke up refreshed. Avery and June were meeting with Juanita and the other gals at their restaurant for lunch. I was off to meet with other authors at a writers event. I wanted to take my wife me but couldn't because we agreed to be discreet and my publicist didn't know about Avery , myself and June.
I left for the convention center.

Kaley was also a good friend

Kaley was also a good friend. We hit off years ago when I  wrote my first book. We always talked on the phone and met at public affairs because her husband didn't like me when he realized I  was with her a few times intimately. He found out by accident when she left her cell and he read my text. He came from wealth and would only allow us to meet on public. We go elsewhere and fool around. Both of our publicists  always made sure we had time away from the others and covered for us.

Hi Kaley.  Hello Parker I can't wait to have time with you. Kaley I am sorry I am staying celibate. Baby it's me. Sorry. We went to the book signing and I wasn't expecting to see June or Avery there.  Kaley pulled me into the janitors closet and tried to kiss me. I slapped her and left her with her panties down which she pulled down herself.
Avery and June saw this and left. Kaley is now all appropriate dressed and we are to take more photos. All I wanted to do was go after them and explain but my publicist stopped me.

Kaley whispers in my ear that we will have her way with me

Kaley whispers in my ear that we will have her way with me.  I just smile for the media . All I  could think of is Avery and June seeing something that wasn't.  I called prior to lunch time and got their voice mails. I left them a message to explain and I  would see them once this event was done and I didn't do anything wrong and prove it.

We arrive at my cousins restaurant .

We decided to sit at the patio. They were having the windows changed because someone had broken several places in the neighborhood.  Today was their day off.

June thank you for calling me. I am so grateful. To think I would of been another notch on his belt. This dry spell since the cruise is killing me. Oh sweetie your time will come and he will be awesome. I sure hope so June.
Did they do any other damage besides the windows? Yes. Casey is replacing the door in the back. I guess they figured they wanted food because some of our supplies was thrown all over. We barely got it cleaned up. Your dad said he ask for more patrol units .
Mandi and Michelle brought food for us that they prepare for us all .
Mandi. Excuse me Casey needs me. Mandi have him join us okay.

Casey what's up? These hinges are too damage. I have to go back to home depot to get some new ones. Eat lunch with us than you can get them . Thanks.

Hello ladies. Casey how's things going? June quite well. Thank you for dropping off the check at the station.  Your welcome.  I am more than happy with the work. I  am glad. So what are two doing here? We came to discuss June's brother, Jamie. The fellow that picked you up in a town car? Yes. He's your brother? Yes. He is a player and when Kiki told us who Juanita went away with we got a hold of June to contact her brother . Do I and the guys need to take care of something? No but thank you.  Laura and Drew drove to San Jose to get me on the pretense that Gloria's kidney was bad.
We could see that Casey liked my cousin but never acted on it. We finished lunch. Casey left.

Juanita do you realize Casey likes you? No he doesn't.  Avery is right Juanita. He sees you with a guy and gets sad.  Michele why haven't you told me sooner or any of you. We thought you knew.  Hmmm I  am not sure. He isn't a player and is loyal. Just think about cousin . I will.  We are going to get going. Thanks again.  No problem.
We hugged everyone and left..
Our cells keep buzzing . We both listen to the voice mails.

Avery you know her better. Could we misunderstood the situation. Maybe bit seeing Kaleys panties down wasn't easy to see. We told her what we expected. We will have to wait to see her proof I guess.