62

We finally get inside to cook dinner and take a shower together which she back doors me again with me against the shower wall.

June arrives when Parker is in bed. I bring up to her Parker's request.

She wants alone time with us both. Will be the same amount? The same day? I don't know.
She wanted us to wake her up when you got here.

Parker wake up sweetie. Hi. Avery told me what you would like to do. How frequent? Duration and are you willing to fuck us both if we want it?
As often as you two want. The Duration is up.to you. Yesci will fuck you both in separate rooms or together. Avery and I had our fair. I would like the rest of the evening and tomorrow before you leave work to be us only. I am game Avery.
Avery kisses us goodnight and leaves us alone. I lay on top of Parker and feel her getting aroused. She removes my top and bra and I remove her tank top. I apply pressure on her dick with my pelvis.

June take these off
Now! I remove my shoes and pants. This time I sit on her penis so I cah rub it with my lacey panties on. Her sock is putting pressure on me .
June I need to be in you. You palming my breasts I can't handle not being in you and you tighten up on me . I sit up and so does Parker. Our legs on each other sides rocking into one another. I feel Parker's dick expanding in me and I tighten up on it to help her cum so we both can have an orgasm together. We did a few minutes after I tightened up.
Parker what made you want to do this? I know you still love your wife ? Yes and I didn't think I would but I have grown fond of you and love you too. I asked her to move back into our home but she declined. She says her home is with you now and she still loves me. You have me confused. The house was purchased for her by the Anistons because her brownstones had no vacancies. You want her back after you hurt her so bad. The last time I saw her hurt so much is when her she lost her child and cannot have anymore. It traumatizes her still this day when she sees a little baby and thinks about how her child would be. Even though she was raped she was willing to love her child. I didn't realize the pain I caused her was so much. Was their another reason you wanted the arrangement changed? Who wouldn't want to be with you? Your very attractive, take care of your business well, truly care about others and very loyal to the ones you love plus your fuck good. Oh my thank you. It's called growing older and being open to new experiences. She wasn't in the threesome thing as you know but when u mentioned I could do they. She changed for me. I was wondering why she changed. I asked her if she wanted to adopt, be a foster parent or big sister. She doesn't want to do that. I think it's because she feels she fails as a mother when she lost her child.. I know of the Rizzoli family way back but didn't become friends until I applied for the photography gig with Jane. Jane's marriage soured her on marriage. I know she loves Maura and vice versa but she doesn't want to fail again. Rizzolis have a difficult time with failure and they go in depression as Avery did. I don't even know if she recalls all of her childhood to be honest. I agree either you on that. I truly fucked up when I cheated on her.
Who is calling me this early? It's one of my students. I need to answer it. Please be quiet. Okay.
Christina are you okay? No I need you professor Jones. I was at a party and someone put something in my drink I am in in alley. I got away. Okay do you see w cross street or a sign anywhere? The hertz rental place downtown. Okay I am on my way. Keep you phone and hide. I will please hurry. I will .

Parker I am going with you. We need to leave Avery a note. I cannot bring her back here. I know. We will go to your house . Thank you .

June leaves a note for Avery explaining everything and we leave. We smell like sex but oh well. I am more worried about my student than my aroma. We pick her up and June drive us to my home. Christina refuses to get checked. I call Maura. Maura and she comes with Jane. They look at us both and don't say anything. I knew I blew it but Christina needed to be examined. I just hope Avery will forgive me.
The exam is done and I loan Christina some of my clothes. She is in a better state or mind now and even was smiling. While she was being examined June and I both took showers separately .
Avery arrives while we were in in shower and spoke to her aunt Jane. Jane just wants us to be careful and she and Maura will play stupid. We all thanked them for coming . June went in the other bedroom to sleep with Parker. Christina was clueless about June and I hope.