78

Professor I am truly sorry.

I know she is feeling awful when she reverts back by calling me professor.

You guys go ahead. We will catch up with you. Leave our poles and tackle box and fishing line.  We will get to it.
Okay don't be long babe. We won't.

Avery and June get the fishing gear of which they are losing and leave. 
Christina come and help me make lunch so we can take it out there. We can have lunch while we fish . Okay. 

We go inside.
Sweetheart we are still learning about one another and we may never know everything about one anther.  I don't even mention my wife's name anymore nor have her photos out.  I left them with my aunt in Seattle . I never asked her if she kept them or not.  It doesn't matter because I  feel her in my heart.  Professor if I  had known I wouldn't of been sarcastic . Come here sweetheart.  It's okay..

We both cry for a little than freshen up and make the lunches.  We packed them in a small ice cooler with beverages. Fruits. Nuts and chips.

I get our poles ready. I turn on the alarm and lock the door. I am carrying the tackle box and the poles.  Christina is carrying the cooler.
Christina can you tell me a little more about about your childhood? What do you want I know anything you want to tell me.

Christina tells me about her birthdays,  Christmas and fourth of July with her parents and their friends. It seems she had a pretty good childhood. They just didn't pay their life insurance policy and she was left homeless and none of her parents took her in for long.

We see them and stand where they are at

We made some lunch.  I don't know about you, but I am starving.  I bet you are.
June smiles when she says that. I knew she knew we had sex.  I was glad that Christina didn't. We fished while we ate.
We stayed out there for three hours.
Avery had caught two nice size bass fish. June caught nothing but babies and kept releasing them. I caught one nice size and Christina well just say she caught more cups and alot of tangled line. She must of lost four lures but had a blast. We finally to the cabin.  Avery taught Christina how to clean the fish.  June and I put the equipment away and washed up to prepare the side dishes.

Parker you okay now? Yes. And yes we did.  Thank you for not saying anything.  It's okay. We talked a little about my wife and I asked her to tell me a little about her childhood.  I knew we will never know fully about one another and we both are aware of it. Parker your absolutely right. Only one person knows about it and he is the one who makes the final judgment when we die. Yup. 
Aye June please bring me some onions cut up, cilantro, lemon, pepper and  Himalaya salt . Coming up in a few and two cold beers . Two . Yes two one for Christina.  Is she  old enough yet to drink beer? When did you turn 21. This morning. Sweetie why didn't you tell us.  You all have done enough for me.  You are my presents.  If we would of known we would went to eat out. You guys being here with you is all I need.  June brought the items out and I hear June's car leave. I don't think Christina knew Parker was gone.
We are close to finish when I hear June's car drive up. June take over the cooking.  I have to use the restroom and Christina still learning how to cook fish on a BBQ gas grill. Okay.