77

I know yesterday and today you allowed me to choose them. I would like you each choose something you like to do.
Come on you all have been up here at least once besides desserts. June FISHING and skiing. AVERY -golfing and bike riding . Parker- gun range, romantic fires with hot dogs and beer. Hot dogs and beers really? Yes really.  We would get them and watch the game back than.

Parker got teary eyed and excused herself.

Did I say something wrong by asking her? No Christina.  She rarely discusses anything about her first wife who died. I didn't know.  I feel like a heel now.  Sweetheart don't.  Babe I an going to take her fur a walk. We probably going to be gone for awhile.  Please tell her I am truly sorry. I will.

I got up but June held my arm. 
I know you feel awful let Avery handle it.  There is  fishing equipment in the garage. Let's leave them a note and go to Maura's sports place she owns up here to get what else we need. None of us brought a truck so we can fish from the deck or find a good place on the lake to fish from.  Avery will know where for us to fish from.

June leaves a note just in case they return while we are gone. 

Parker let's take a walk sweetie. 
We left the back deck and went downstairs to the lake area walking.
I grabbed Parkers hand kissed it softly and we held hands walking along the lake.

I know I shouldn't be this way.  Parker you miss her and it's okay . I still miss my ex too even after how he treated me. We had good years and bad.  She doesn't even know why I left but got emotional.  She sees me as an older sister.  It's a good thing babe.  Don't be so hard on yourself.  We told her about you being married before and rarely talk about her. You know I don't because it's so hard.  She was my life line for so many years.  I know babe.  You two are still learning about one anther.  Hell I am still learning about you and I was married to you. I know sweetie. Can we just stay out for here for awhile.  We can stay out here for awhile, but we do need to go back.  I know Avery.

We sat on the ground and I just held Parker and she cries a little more. I tell her Christina is sorry for saying really to her. I pulled her hair back out of her face. She looks at me and I  know that look.

Babe here? People can see us. So what we are both consenting adults.  True. 
Parker lowers my shorts and panties. I lower her sweat pants and boxers.  She lines herself up and enters me without any warning.  I am not moist at all and it hurts for a bit but no complaints from me. I know she needs this.  A speed boat goes by while I am coming and they whistle.
Go get 'em tiger.  We both chuckle and continue. 
Parker oh fuck babe  right there oh fuck.
My hands are in her hair and I bring her face close to me so I can French kiss her. She and I are both rocking our hips. She comes before me than I come.  We just held one another and I just ran my hands up and down her back . I unclasp her bra and raise her top.  My lips are on her aerola licking them . Parker is moaning loudly and she comes again in me when I suck on her left breast.

Babe you okay? Yes thank you.  Let's rest a little and let fasten your bra.  We can go back in awhile. Do you feel better? Yes. I knew you weren't making love to me and it's okay.  I am sorry . I am not complaining.  She was definitely a special woman. You never fucked me that way inside of me.  Avery I try not too.  I know you do. Yes she was very special to me.
Parker pulls out of me and we get dressed and walk back to the cabin.

They left us a note.  Let's take a shower and put other clothes on for fishing. Yes. I know we smell fishy.
Parker went in one shower and I went in another.

We also bought more fishing lines for the poles

We also bought more fishing lines for the poles.pipes. We finally made it back and they were sitting on the deck upstairs.