11

I get home and my Yilena says to me when did you get this? Before I answer, you okay? Yes, I will explain when we get inside.

Baby I have had this for awhile

Baby I have had this for awhile. It was just getting some work done and repainted. The paint started to peel in areas and looked awful where oxidation looked like it was taking away the paint.  I was wondering why you left this morning in an Uber. Yeah, I didn't want to ask you for a ride and make you late going to Maura's to help you with Jane.
How did she do? Alot better than either of us expected.  Her wounds are finally closed too.
I had to rearranged the garage and painted one side of it when I messed up hanging up the snow boards.  Next time wait for Casey or someone who can do it.  No, I wanted to do it myself.  Well the paint was dry enough for me to hang up the boards. Do you want me to put my bike on my side? No, I made it work.  If you change your mind, let me know. Is there any other vehicles I should know about? No, we don't need more garage or the car port again. I still have the car port at my house and Casey did a good job setting it up and fastening it.  The tenants are appreciative.  They put their boat underneath it.
I picked up some Mexican food for us. Glad I didn't start cooking.  Sorry,  I should of called and told you. It's okay Yilena everything worked out.
We went inside and I helped Yilena bring in the food while she brought some work home.

Sweetie I have some work to do.  Do you mind if you eat alone? No of course not.  Where do you want me to set your food up in the living room or the dining table? Dining . I need to spread my work out. I am going to go take a shower though to get this funk off of me. I wasn't expecting to have to arrest someone at the restaurant.  Now we are inside how did you stain your pants? A man came in and tried to rob the place.  The owners thanked me and gave us some extra breakfast burritos for tomorrow for breakfast.  Oh boy. No one got hurt.  I am glad.  Your job even off of work scares me. I know sweetie. I am fine though.

I hear the door bell ring. I will get Maur.  You sure? Yeah it's on our way for my walk for tye evening.

Aye partner long time no see

Aye partner long time no see. Yeah sorry I haven't been by sooner.  I just came from the gym and wanted to be clean before I came by. I brought dinner. J, I  forgot to tell you Barry was bringing dinner.  Good evening Mrs. Wright I didn't know you would still be here or I would of picked up four hamburgers and other things. It's okay. I am just finishing up Jane's walk before I leave.
We are done. Tonight Jane rest and alleviate. I will walk you out.  Thanks detective Frost. Please call me Barry.  I will be right back you two.

Barry this is a different vehicle. Yes, the one you saw I won in at my former golf country club.  This one and my pick up I still kept.

  This one and my pick up I still kept

Well you have a nice evening.  Is my car in the way? No I can get around it. Have a good evening.  I will and thank you for closing my door.  Your welcome.

I waited outside to make sure she had no problems before I went back in

You brought me my favorite.  Of course, I did.  So how have you've been? Alot better . Well your walking better at least. Yes, still need the crunches.  Jane what you expected to be off them already ? Yes. Oh. You better do what they tell you. I don't want to see you like this more if not necessary.  Yes, detective Frosty.  Jane stop calling me that. Detective Frosty detective Frosty.  Dr. Isles I don't know how you can put up with her. It's not always easy but when you have been friends as long as we have and love her...well you get the jest. Yes, I came to watch the game with you. The Lakers and the kings play tonight.  I have twenty kings is going to win. Who did you bet? Tommy. 
We ate and watched the game.  It was good spending time with my old partner. 

Well it's late and I have to get up early.  We are working on a triple homicide. Yeah, Maur was telling me that last night.  Yeah,we are close to capturing the guy too. Upton and Janice are watching him now until the warrant comes through.  She  scares me like you use to with your driving.  Her mannerisms I chuckle it's like I have my old partner back which is eerie. No one can be but me. I know.
I need to go collect my twenty from Tommy.  Talk to your two later.

Barry gets up and helps Maur to make sure I made it to the bathroom safely before he leaves.  Maur walks him out.

Dr. Isles she really is doing better.  Yes her wounds are healed and now she just needs to work on her strength and mobility. Barry here is the information you and picked asked for. Thanks.