54

I woke up and got dressed while Parker was asleep to get back into bed with June but she wasn't in there. I look for her and see her working out hard.

June take a break. 
June looks at me and stops. The look on her face scares me.
Baby girl I may have made a mistake by suggesting Parker to still be in our lives as a threesome and keeping it quiet.  Why? I got up and were gone.  I find you in the guest room naked and you had dessert without me. I  am jealous.  June I was honest with you about my feelings for her. I know.  What do you want to do? I still want this to work because face it you still love her and she makes me feel good to that I didn't think would be possible .Okay.  I am not understanding where this conversation is leading to.I JUST NEED YOU TO AGREE OF KEEPING IT A THREESOME ONLY When she wakes up we will sit down to discuss it.  Thanks. You don't have to thank me June. I need to thank you for allowing me to still have sex with you both. By the way my cycle ended. You up for dessert. The pool? Okay.
We both got undress and got in the pool.  It didn't take either of us long to cum.

I woke up and Avery wasn't in bed.  I got up and found them in the pool fucking one another.  I thought to myself what did I agree to. This isn't easy to watch my wife enjoying sex enjoying sex with June. I dove into the pool and swam to them .
How did you sleep? Great but you were not there when I woke up and seeing you fucking June got me jealous.  I know I  agreed to this arrangement but it's not easy seeing you and hearing you being pleasures by June.  June basically feels the same way. Parker I  would like it to stay a threesome only.  I am with Avery.  You make me feel good. I won't deny that.
Parker smiles .
I cannot handle seeing Avery with you alone. The two of us agreed we me  and Avery still will stay girlfriends and lovers but the threesome has to stay a threesome.  We cannot have sex with without you if and only if you agree to this. No more just you too.  It won't be easy but okay. So who is up for dessert. Me me.  Good.
We stayed in the pool pleasuring each other. Neither of us wanted to stop  but we did. We were getting to look like a raisin.

Parker and June tomorrow it's my turn to host the monthly Rizzoli support group luncheon. I would like you two to leave and return around 4. I hope you don't mind. No I need to go to the studio. The two new employees and are going to finish setting up the studio which we didn't finish. I need to go home anyways. I have things I need to do as well. I was thinking you two could come over and stay the night. The garage is empty and you could park your vehicles there.  I will prepare us dinner. Sounds perfect. Agree. I need to get cleaned up to go shopping at Costco for the luncheon. Why don't the three of us go.
We all take showers alone so we can get ready quicker and not get side tracked.

You ladies ready? We can go on my vehicle.
We leave in June's pick up and headed to Costco..
Do you have your masks yes? I will be glad when this is over with? Babe it's never going to be.

I parked and we put our masks on and wait our turn to get inside.