73

I returned after running my errands .
Avery I  got the best news ever. What is it? The doctors told me I am healed and can travel.  My mother and aunt are packing to go home as we speak.
I smile because I know we three have missed dessert and have been very careful not to let it slip that we still love each other more than friends.

What's in the box? We have to open and put it up before Christina returns home.
Avery gets a knife to open the box when my mother and aunt come with their luggage.
I guess you heard the good news? Yes. Beth and I want to thank you,  Christina and June for helping my baby and staying here. We know its hard being here and all. Its okay. We've learned we can be friends and forgave each other. Is this what I think it is? Yes Beth.

 Is this what I think it is? Yes Beth

Oh its  beautiful.  Please tell her congratulations from us and we are looking forward to her visit with Parker soon. I will and you two have safe trip back and call us when you return home. We will text Parker when we do and she will inform you. We have to go before we miss our flight.
We all hug and walk them to the rental. We wave goodbye.  Parker and I go I go inside. I close the door and Parker shoves me against the door.
Babe I need you now.  Christina will be home soon and we need to put this up. I know but after you hang up and dinner is done June is going to take her shopping for groceries and for our trip this weekend to Tahoe.  June says it will give us time alone so I  can fuck your brains out.  June will bring her back but will call us when they are on their way back. Okay babe. I have missed dessert with you too. We have to see how her session went with Kim.  I know if she is ready to sleep alone,  I will join June.  Okay babe. .
Parker raises my skirt and slides her fingers down my panties.

Your moist already. Yes I started when you said dessert.  I will give you a preview now .
Oh fuck babe shit ...
Avery's hips were moving against my fingers and it take her long to come on my fingers.  I pulled out  .
Okay let's get this up and we will continue tonight. What you stopping? They will be home soon. Ah fuck! .
Parker laughs evilly and she leaves while sucking her fingers. .I find her in Christina's bathroom masturbating. I laugh and get the hanger and hammer to put up the plaque. We hear them come in and Parker winks..
You bitch. Yup. DON'T FORGET IT SWEETIE. I WON'T ..
Parker thank you for the quiz grade..Christina sweetie you deserved it Christina close your eyes.  Okay .
June guides her to the wall by her dresser.
Christina open them. .She sees the plaque and cries. 

Where is Alice and Beth 'a rental,? They left to go back home and wanted to make sure to relay a huge thank you to you all for being here to support me during this all . I got the go ahead to return to work.
Christina its okay.  Why you crying still? Look your better,  we are a family and this. 

We all moved back away

Christina this is something my auntie Jane suggested we do for you. Avery agreed and I forwarded the photo to have it done yesterday.  It arrived at work while you were at school.  Is Jane here? No she is at home.  May I  have her cell number to call her.  Of course, you can sweetheart.  June is going to take you shopping after we eat dinner so you can get some outfits for our weekend trip to my aunts cabin. Okay let me call her to thank her. Stop crying so she knows it's you. We are going to leave you alone and start dinner. June and Avery thank you. You earned it and your welcome.
We left so she could call my aunt in private.

Jane this is Christina.  Thank you for having them do that for me. Your welcome sweetie. Your first cover is something you should have a momento from. I am glad you like it.  I know it late.  I hear you are going to my cabin this weekend.  Enjoy it. You worked hard for it.

Dinner is ready Christina.  I am coming.  What are we going to do at the cabin? Whatever you want to do. This is for all of us. It hasn't really been easy for any of us. We need a break.  Let's eat dinner.  While you and June are shopping, she can tell you what type of options and type of clothes you need.  You're are child now even though your a young adult. The shopping trip is on us. Do you mind if I drive us tonight and I drive to Tahoe too? Christina yes but you don't have to ask us. We appreciate it though.  I am sorry.  I am still adjusting to the family thing. Its okay we all are.

We finished with dinner and cleaned the kitchen . June and Christina left in her car to shop. As soon as June turns on the alarm and locked the door.  We ran upstairs and undressed real well.
Parker fucked me so hard that I had to call uncle uncle . She stopped and we just cuddled. My cell rang so  we got up and took a shower.  We were in the guest room just in case we went too long and didn't have time to change the bedding and we did. We were downstairs when they returned watching TV and Apple pie with vanilla bean ice cream.  We cut them a piece and left it on the counter for them when they arrived.

Parker Avery check out what you all bought me.
She was excited and pleased with the purchases.

You two had dessert didn't you? Umm yes we did. Parker an educated person and uses the word umm. Well we are wondering how today's session went  with Kim.  She wants me to start sleeping in my bed alone and to start dating again when I am ready. What do you think about it? Avery I am going to try.  Well I will be sleeping in Parker's bedroom tonight.  If you want to cuddle, just wake me up sweetie. Okay thank you.  June thank you for taking me shopping.  After I finish dessert, I am going to go upstairs to pack, since we leave tomorrow. June and Parker enjoy your dessert time. We plan on it. Professor I don't know how you do it.  You have enough energy for both. I have a very high level of sex.  Plus horny for June and Avery. J am glad you are open with me. We didn't want to keep it from you.  There will be times you will be here alone or with us at Avery and June's place.  Who knows your friend when your ready can stay with you.  Thank you but not ready for dating again.  When your ready, talk to us about it. We want to have an open relationship with you and treat you like as young adult and give you the respect your deserve. Thank you.Parker.
Christina finished eating her dessert. June and Parker were already upstairs having their dessert in in guest room.