65

We all were up early. June left for work. Avery,  Christina and I were on campus.  I went to meet with the professor who informed my students his exam today counted for fifty percent of their grade.  Avery pretended be a student with Christina classes to make sure John didn't harm her. Law enforcement on campus and law enforcement have yet to locate him. Drew was made aware of of situation and he has Christina's gun.
She hasn't seen him so far.

Dr. Jones your back to check up on me to see how well the students are doing? No I am more concerned of you telling them the exam today counts as 50 percent of their grade.  You are a substitute this week only.  I shouldn't of even been here but was concerned of your statement to my students.  You mean our students.  No Jeffery.  Of my students. I already spoke with the chair of the English department.  He is expecting you in his office now. I will be seating in on the class today. I have a test to do . No you are not giving them a test I saw your test and it's not even addressing what I have been teaching all semester. You expect a test to count for 50 percent of their grade for three days only is absurd and abuse of your authority here. I will not be here for several more classes but will be conducting classes from on line which was set up already.

John came real close to me and and students were coming in the classroom. He tried to put his hands on me but I side stepped and Avery grabbed him and threw him out of the class.  I locked the door which locks him out with my ID card.  His ID card was deactivated a few minutes ago before I  came to speak with him.

Class I am only back for today.  I am sorry you had to see that.  This is not how I nor any teacher should conduct themselves.  I have been absent from work due to my crown breaking in my mouth and I was poisoned by the inferior materials he used.  I was awarded a huge settlement which I dropped the check off today to the homeless project on  campus here.  It is set up to help the homeless students with dental work and other medical help. If you are aware of any student who needs help , please refer them to the project. 
Now in regards to this exam that was told you that would count as 50 percent of your grade will not take place.  My new book that is out you should read three chapters for Monday on line session. I won't be easy on you. Enjoy the rest of your day.  Class is dismissed. 
My students thanked me and said they were glad I would be conducting the classes on line. I had my mask on and I started coughing up blood.  My mouth still wasn't completely healed.  Christina ran to get me a garbage can and to get me a mask from my desk.
Avery got me some water to rinse out my mouth and had me take my antibiotics. I thanked Avery for stepping in because I am still not one hundred percent.
I didn't want to have to use my gun either on him.

Avery's cell rings.
Avery he just left my classroom and said he was going to Parkers classroom. We are here now. Her door is locked we will be careful thank you auntie Drew your welcome and stop calling me that butt head . We are the same age. Bye auntie Drew.

I hung up my cell .
Christina I need you to get in the closet and stay in there. He's on his way. Here is a gun if he gets in.  Shoot to kill. Okay Avery.
Parker I want you to play being married to me still . I brought you here to discuss what you discussed.  Okay. I am going to unlock the door. Follow my lead or you can. I want you to sit at your desk.

I handed Avery my card to unlock my door.  She came back and sat on my desk as we spoke.

John came in the classroom. Good morning may I help you? No professor Jones.  I was just hoping your class was still going on. Oh this is my wife Avery.  Oh I didn't know you were a lesbian. Yes always have been. It's cool. Hello and you are? John Witt. Mam. Nice meeting you. Dr. Jones if you see Christina Corinth please let her know I am looking for her. She should be in the library in the basement.  The class is working on an assignment there . Oh okay thanks.  We are going to lock up now.o Okay.  I can walk you to your car and help you with these books.  It's okay John my wife came here to help me.
Bye professor Jones and Mrs.Jones.  good bye.