10

J wake up.
J with everything going on I forgot to tell you that they finally were able to hire a new detective for homicide.  She is your twin.  No way. Yes.  Her name is Janice Harris. Barry introduced us.  Let's get you cleaned up before Mrs. Wright shows up.  I also want to hire again someone to cook, do the shopping  errands and clean. While Mrs Wright is here, I am going to call an agency and do interviews. I would like you to be part of it . I will set up the appointments while your with Mrs. Wright this morning and we can interview them.  Sounds good to me. I was getting burnt doing everything and I know you are too.  First thing first shower and breakfast. The site bell rang and I left to get it.

Morning Yelina.   We are getting ready to take a shower. I brought extra clothes to change into afterwards.

We took a shower together that we could take our time with Yilena's help.

I forgot how you two are fit. Maur I  need help washing my hair..sit  here than.
Yilena helped her wash her hair and shave her arm pits and legs.

We finished and we dried off. Jane's balance is getting better but the shower seat is still needed.  Yilena and I helped Jane minimal today.
J there is no need for bandages anymore.  Yeah! The wounds are closed up.  Good I can wear my Boston shirts again.  I see you ordered new ones.  Yeah once a cop and my connections I can still get them. They arrived yesterday afternoon. Do you want any of Sacramento? NO. I like these because of my days as a cop there.  Well if you want any. Let me know. I am gonna change and get going. Yilena thanks for your help. Yilena I think for now on as long as she wakes up early and behaves we can an  shower alone.  If you need help, let me know the night before.  I am going to use the hallway bathroom to finish getting ready for work and leave. Okay thanks.  No problem.  I got to two sexy women nude.  Yilena get the  fuck out of here.  Counselor language.  Whatever. 

Yilena laughs and leaves the bathroom.

Maur she still has a firm body too but won't hear it from me.  Me either with her ego we would never hear the end of it.

Yilena left to work and I got Jane with her using crutches to the kitchen area and she sat while i got the door.
Morning Mrs. Wright thank you for doing this. It gets me out of the house more and out of early retirement the  better. Plus I  love Edward.  It's better we are not with one another constant.

  It's better we are not with one another constant

Wow. you are up and walking better. Morning. We were about ready to eat. I fired the therapist because of his unprofessional manner.  My new one will be here tomorrow.  I need to walk three to four times a day on the first floor only per Esmi . I spoke with her this morning to get any updates.  Her wounds are completely healed.  No more bandages needed.  Have you eaten yet? No I seewas running behind.  Would you like  vegetable omelet with toast and coffee? Yes  I will make it. Please pour yourself coffee.  I will do the toast. Thank you.
Breakfast was delicious.
Jane and Mrs. Wright went for their walk inside while I cleaned up and contacted the employment agency to seek out a cook etcetera.
J the first person will be here 1 to 4
Every hour a new person.  If necessary, tomorrow too.  Okay.  Jane did well. Let's get you back to bed to alleviate your arm and leg and put heat on your arm.
I went to my home office.

At the Foxes home

At the Foxes home...
Sweetie Maura did it for you. Gloria I know that but you didn't have to go outside to speak with her  forewarning her.  I was pleasant  Kiki you were pleasant during dinner but leaving in the manner you did was uncalled for...I know but my feelings were hurt. I tossed and turned because I  acted immature   I am glad you have a conscious.  You should call and apologize. I will do it right now.

Gloria left. I called and spoke to them both. I also called Yilena and Parker.  Yilena a message was left on her voice mail.  I was able to speak with Beth. Beth accepted my apology and agreed that hiring help was better since I was tired and not as young but still loved by all of them which pulled at my heart strings as the saying goes.