60

J did you hear about Parker's crown being made with inferior ingredients? Yes.   Avery has asks us to check any deceased that has come through us to see if we have reported it.  We have. 28 cases and still counting.  Shit that much? Yup . I knew she was working on a case for Parker, but I was busy in court all day. I am glad that this doctor and any other doctor who profited from this gets in trouble.  Especially if they were aware of it. She said your investigators are finding other states and countries too. It came out of Dubai. Christina and the other technician are going back through the cases tonight to see if there are more. Yilena had approved my request for overtime for them. They said they would be done by tonight.  I feel bad for Parker going through the pain. We better get to bed  Maur. I have am early morning in court.

Avery and I went to bed.  I wanted to sleep alone. Avery hugs and kisses me goodnight and went to bed with June.

I got on my lap top to do my research what these materials used were doing to me. I was feeling woozy at times. I looked some of the side effects and made an appointment to see my doctor tomorrow.  I didn't want to worry so I plan on going by myself.
I finally fell asleep around one.

My alarm goes off at 6 thirty.  I get up to take a shower.  I am meeting my doctor at 7 thirty.  I leave a note for June and Avery stating I had a doctor's appointment not what the appointment was for.

I wake up and take a hot shower while Avery makes a breakfast.

June June JUNE. What Avery is everything okay? I don't know read this.
I read the note. 
Avery you can wait until she comes back or go to her doctor's office.  BABE only the scrambled eggs are done . Don't worry I make something.  Let me know if you find out.  Thanks.  I kissed Avery good bye.
I get my shoes, purse, light jacket, my cell and keys. I drove to my wife's doctor office and go upstairs to the office.  I inquire with the office assistant and tells me to go in the back . I knocked on the door and the doctor says hello Mrs. Jones Rizzoli.  Hello. I was just going to go over the test results with your wife.

I look at my wife and she knows I am worried. I sit on the chair and hold her hand. She is on the exam room table.

Parker this woozy is being caused when you got cut by your crown.  You have been poisoned.  Dr. Rizzoli wouldn't of known this without blood work being done.  I am going to prescribe you a stronger medication and have you to go to the hospital . I was going to call an ambulance but your wife can take you.  They are expecting you.  Thank you.  The doctor leaves and Parker doesn't say anything but cries in my arms.

Babe we will get through this together.  I am sorry for not telling you last night. Let's get you to the hospital and you can tell me on the way or later.
Parker nods her head. 
My cell phone rings and it's Maura. 
Hello Dr. Isles. Parker you need go to the hospital to get  treated.  Thank you for your call.  Avery is driving me now. I out at my doctor's appointment today.  Glad your sought out your doctor. Have Avery call us if you need anything.  I will.

  I hung up and relayed the message from Dr.Isles.

J we need to check on Parker.  Why? I know you are on your way to court.  The tests showed poison in some of these defective crowns.  Maur as soon as I am done here I will call her. J I did. Avery is taking her to the hospital.  Okay I will go there after here.

I called June and told her I was taking Parker to the hospital and and was poisoned by the broken crown that cut her mouth. She told me she was taking Reba McEntire shooting in town for her concert promo..I would up date her.

Parker we should call your mom. Please don't until we find out what the doctor is going to do and if I have to stay over or not.  Babe.  Please Avery.

Parker looks at me and I agree. I hold Parker's hand while I drive to the hospital. 
Avery you still are on my medical decisions. Please if it's serious don't have them resuscitate me. Bsbr no I won't agree with you on this. Please baby . No Parker I won't.  I want them to resuscitate you if it's needed. This is notup for discussion.  I cannot bear to think ilost you. you..I love you Parker Jones.
Avery starts crying.  I feel bad and angry with my dentist.
We arrive and Avery parks. I wipe her tears and kisses her passionately just in case. Avery reciprocated longer.   We went inside. I tell them my name and my doctor called in already.  I complete the forms and put Avery as my medical decision maker.  The nurse comes and gets me right away .

May my wife come with me? Yes.

They have me change into a gown. I lay down on the gurney. My vitals are taken and they hook me up to two different bags. Avery holds my other hand. I see the worry in her eyes .
Mrs Jones this IV is going to burn for about five minutes. The other one is flushing it out your system.  We are putting a Decatur in your penis  so it will prevent you from getting up.  We won't know the damage to your kidneys until it's done. You will be here for two days and longer if needed. No other person will be allowed to see you during your stay here because of covid. We ask your wife to keep her mask on.
Parker goes to sleep.  I ask the doctor more questions. I call her mother.

Alice this is Avery m I know.  Hi sweetie.  Alice your daughter had a defective crown which broke and cut her mouth. We didn't know until earlier. What is wrong with my baby? She's getting treated in the hospital now and will be here for a minimum of two days . The doctor won't know the intensity to her kidneys until the poison is flushed out.  You can't visit her. They only allow me because I  brought her in.
Avery please tell her we love her. Becky and I will fly down when she gets release and stay with her to take care of her. Please keep us updated.  Thank you for looking after my baby.  Your welcome.
I hung up my cell and do conference call to the family here to inform them. I say a prayer for her.