4

Frost comes in and locked the door.  He was by the dock. He came up out of the water dressed in wet suit. I don't know where he went  when I got up to come in .

Frost here are your clothes and shoes.
Barry changed quickly in the bathroom and came out.
Dang your ashy. JANE SORRY DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO MOISTURIZE MYSELF.
We hear a megaphone .
I know you're inside Andrew.  Come out and no one else will get hurt.  You have fifteen minutes to decide or I am coming to get you and kill more.
Upton calls the local authorities.
How did he know he was here? He probably listened to his uncle's call and went from there. 
Local authorities are having to come by foot. They are three miles away.  The snow machine is stuck in an accident and cannot clear the streets.
This is his doing.  He will be cutting your generator soon along with your power. I am hoping he doesn't know about my military background.
Fifteen minutes went by. He cut the power and generator too. He started getting closer and got stuck in the trap Ed built. Ah fuck. This won't stop me.   ATWATER WAS OUTSIDE WITH ANTONIO AND UPTON AND JANE.

I used the infrared heat sensor to find him. He did an excellent job of camoflouge himself .

William we have you surrounded.  You won't make it out alive . No Jane you won't and all the others too.  J shot her AR it hit him but not before he got two shots off at Jane. I dragged my cousin behind a tree to give her more cover.  He was still shooting.  ED threw the hand grenade he made and it exploded.  He appears to be dead.  Atwater and Ed go and check on him.
All of our ears are ringing.  We can't hear anything.  Atwater puts his finger down telling us he is dead.

Dr. Isles come quick and get Ed's wife. Dr. Isles unlocks the door. Mrs. Wright I need your help.  Coming.
He is dead but Jane has been hit twice.
I need you to gather towels up. We are going  to have to do our best and get her to the hospital.
Okay.

You guys help me carry her to the back of her truck.  Her truck has snow tires on it. Atwater and Barry we need to you to move your vehicles. Ed help them dig their vehicles out. Yes Dr. Isles.

The local police finally arrived.  Upton tells them where his remains are out.  The rest of the officers are helping the guys to dig Barry and Atwaters truck.
We get J stabled enough and in the back of the truck with Mrs.  Wright and myself in the back with my gal who is in alot of pain.
J don't talk. 
J nods.
Atwater drives Jane's truck to the hospital.  The snow plow is almost to us clearing the roads. They finally get to us and turn around to clear a path for us to drive to the hospital.  It takes a good fifteen minutes.  Mrs. Wright and I perform cpr on her and our pressure on the wounds we bandaged up.

 Wright and I perform cpr on her and our pressure on the wounds we bandaged up

The snow plow driver turned around and moves out the way for Atwater.  The medical staff help us getting J out on a gurney and into the hospital.

We have it from here Dr. Isles and nurse Wright.

I call her Frankie and tell them they are taking her into surgery now and she flat lined once on the way here.  Frankie says he will call the rest of of family.

Atwater speaks with the snow plow driver and asks him to clear the highway  and roads because Jane's family will be coming soon. He leaves and I  guess call it in.

Dr. Isles she will be okay. We got her heart to beat again.
Upton and the rest show up with other officers and change of clothes for Mrs. Wright and myself.

Dr. Isles and Mrs.  Wright here are some clean clothes. We will need your clothes.  Okay.
Ed goes with his wife while I go change.
I hand the CSI my clothes.
Maura she will be okay.  Antonio I sure hope so. She will need blood transfusions for sure.  Find out who is A positive and go to their labs to donate.  We will Dr. Isles. Dr.  Isles my parents and I are A positive. We will donate.  Thank you Andrew.
Three hours later and still no word on J. Charles Wright and his family, Drew and Tommy,  Kiki and Gloria,  Parker and Avery,  Beth and Yilena, Izzy, Carlo,  Juanita, Michele, Mandi, Katelyn , Esmi Jay's and Nina show up.

Maura how is she? It wasn't looking good. We are still waiting. Mom we did everything for her. Sweetie she will pull through.  She has to mom. I know sis she will.

I noticed Parker is quiet and I go over to her.
Parker it's not your fault.  Maura if I knew.  None of us knew Parker.  Sweetie why don't you have Dr. Martin prescribe you something to get filled here?

Parker nods.
Esmi please write up something to help Parker relax some. Okay Avery. I will be right back with something.

Sweetie are you okay? Yes and you? Not really but coping. Yilena you having your episodes again? Yes Frankie.  Let me have Dr. Martin prescribe you something too. I will be right back.

Frankie leaves.  He and Dr. Martin return with water and medication for us two to take.