51

I woke up before my soon to be ex wife and June. I made my way out of the bed and went in the guest room to take a shower and got ready for work. I hear Avery come behind me and wrap her arms around my waist. .
Morning beautiful how you feeling? I feel better telling you everything. I am glad. Let me run this on your tattoo. Parker thank you for doing this. I wasn't sure if you go through it. I know you don't care for tattoos. Why did you have me get it? I wanted you to prove to me to you were in this. It's also a reminder that I still love you and love June too. What time will you be home here? You want me back here? Yes. My last class ends at 3. I have 3 thirty appointment to get checked. .what time do you start today 10. Why? Its 6:39 now we have time.
I remove everything she had put on. I got on my knees and licked her balls. I removed my tapon and picked her up to the shower and turned the water on and threw my away.
I picked her up and turned her upside down sucking on her penis. .
Parker do what ever you want to me. I put her penis back in my mouth .
Parker started nibbling on my inner thighs. Parker slid her tongue in my folds taking her time and twirling her tongue. I felt myself bleed and she didn't stop. I knew she always wanted her to do this to me again.

Mmm.Avery I am coming. Go ahead sweetie. I thought you wanted me to be checked. Parker I know how Cheryl is. She wouldn't of fucked you if she had anything . U want you to get it to reassure June you are okay.

I turned her right side up and bent over. Parker knew what I wanted and she complied . I had my hands against the wall in the shower as she penatrated me further . She bucked her hips forward and I bucked back towards her.
Avery you feeling good. Cum for me sweetie. I came with blood. June joined us as well which surprised me because her flow has always been heavy but not today. She trusted my judgment and wraps her legs around Parker so she could feel her further. Parker filled her and June was barely holding on when she finally released her juices which had minimal blood not like me. She informs she is going through menopause. We finished up. We got some more tapons and Parker inserts them for us. June and I get out to dry while Parker washed herself more to remove our blood..

 June and I get out to dry while Parker washed herself more to remove our blood

Parker is all smiles. We all get dressed. June makes us Spanish omelets with toast and expressos. I will be back around 4:38. I need to work on my book. I will pick up Thai food for dinner. My last interview is at 4. I should be back home at 4. I will be home just relaxing and reading .
June and Parker kiss me bye and leave . .

My interviews go well. I canceled all the afternoon interviews I hired Brian Brock and Celeste Tony. They were highly qualified. I returned home and Avery was sound asleep snoring lightly. I got changed and got into our bed to spoon her. I fell asleep and was woken up by her touch on my face.

June when did you get home around 12:30. I hired the two people and canceled the rest of the interviews. You were sound asleep so I didn't want to wake you. Your still having your nightmares about Dorothy. I am sorry my restlessness sleep and nightmares are keeping you awake. I will sleep on the other guest room tonight. No, we agreed we always sleep in the same bed unless one of us is sick.
My cell phone rings and it's my half brother, Jamie.

Aye sis I will be in CA for a few days. I am hoping we can catch up. I love that. I need your new address so I can be there tomorrow morning to take you and Avery out to breakfast. I will pick you up at 8 and don't be late getting up because of your dessert. We won't be. I hang up and tell her Jamie is picking us up tomorrow at 8 for breakfast.

Babe what about Parker. We decided not to mention our relationship. She we will be here when we return. She will probably be asleep .
Aye I am home. Come and get the Thai food before it gets cold.
We get up to eat.
Parker my brother is in CA for a few days and will be taking Avery and I put for breakfast. Okay. .
We ate dinner and Parker went to the pool and laid on the chaise chairs and worked on writing her book. June came around midnight and carried me with my laptop to bed. I changed my clothes and fell back to sleep.