40

We were up early the next morning.  June went bought coffee and croissants for everyone for breakfast.

  June went bought coffee and croissants for everyone for breakfast

The door bell rung. Avery turned off alarm and we greeted everyone.
June went and got us all coffee and croissants before we start.  So please get some and we will show you the place . We already painted some rooms already.  The paint is labeled and in the rooms with the supplies  with what goes where on each lid of the paint. Also i am going on Wednesday to have an early dinner with Parker to talk at her home. Baby girl. I have been talking with her along with Kim to sign the divorce papers. Thank you Drew.  I Hope she does we both can move on with our lives.  Baby girl do you think you can can be friends with her.  Juanita I hope so eventually.  It all depends how things go. I still have feelings for her and June is aware of this.  If she signs the divorce papers. J will be honest with her about my past lesbian experiences as a teenager and about my feelings for June then and now.  Baby girl I hope so. You still hold so much in. I know auntie Nina. Everyone choose rooms. J am going to open the doors to let the air in . The guys will be here at 6.  If you all stay around,we will bbq as a thank you. We will leave at three to get the stuff and come back. Avery you and I can go. Thanks Hailey.  Let's get painting please.
We all took breaks in between to rest.
June did you finish the grocery list? Yes.
Hailey you ready? Yes we are going to Safeway. See you in about an hour or so.

June since she is gone now we would like to talk you alone Maur and I. Okay.  June I know you had feeling for my niece back then but didn't act on them because she was a minor. Yes. I hope you really do care about her. I do Jane or I would of stayed with you and Maura.  This happened so quickly June.  Jane and I are worried about you both and probably the others too. I know and we both get it. I promise to stay faithful.  You two know I am not a cheater. This happened to me twice in both my marriages. I know we both did but it felt different.  It's not a cliché either. I hope it all works out for you too. Jane  and Maura I do too. I wouldn't be risky my longtime friendship. Okay.
We hug June and go back to painting.
Hailey I think we got everything. Yeah     Jane and Maura bringing your kitchen stuff sure will help.  Yes.  J forget all about it too. I bet. Avery how are you really doing with all of this so sudden. I won't lie.  I appreciate that. It is scary to take such a leap. I don't want lose the long time friendship I have with her. We have been honest with one another more than I was with Parker. Parker didn't know about me having feelings for June when I  was a teenager and she was in her twenties. We went to Frisco to get away and to do shopping for the house. We talked alot besides having dessert. If you ever need to talk, my my is always opened. Aye how is your new place working out for you and Jay? Alot better. It's easier for him him the place we were renting from Maura and Katelyn had too many memories memories us . His brother and his girlfriend are with him now while I am here with you all.  I won't be staying for dinner. We are going out for his girlfriend's birthday.  Okay let's get these bags back.  Thanks I don't need to go grocery shopping either now.
We head back and unload the groceries while everyone is still painting. Hailey goes and tells everyone goodbye. I walk her to her suv and hug her.
I start seasoning the meat.  My auntie Nina and Beth wash up to help me.  We finally get the meat on the grill and the men show up with my stuff and Avery's too.

The ladies are done with the painting and clean up

You guys there is cold water in the ice chest and beer too. Please don't get drunk.  I want you all to leave tonight.  Yes we know honeymoon still. We are not married Joey. No but we all know you having dessert you are a Rizzoli.  Talking about Rizzolis. Has anyone seen aunties yet? Yeah mandi and I went over there last night and brought them food.  Lisa is doing well. She isn't needing Mrs. Wright anymore.  She said dessert is still slow. Poor aunties. Come on now. You know they are lying  . Jane I know but there was no way  I was going to dispute it. Mrs.  Wright still periodically checks on auntie though as all as Esmi.  Let's go help the men so they don't mess up our work. I wouldn't want to shoot them. Mandi.  I was just kidding Yilena or was I. YOU NEED  TO STOP.  OKAY SHERIFF.
All of us women laugh.  Avery and Nina are outside on the grill.  Beth is in the kitchen and I started helping her making the side dishes to go with the chicken. 
Casey when did you get here? I came while you were gone. The master bedroom is done so you can use it now.  Nice color by the way.  Thanks. I am working on some of the sinks and tub now. Ah ok. Antonio and Kevin will help me tomorrow with the other items. They will finish up the rest whatever we don't finish tomorrow.  Thanks.