33

Baby girl wake up we landed. June I ordered us a town car. We have to get some dinner and meet the buyer to finalize everything. I will tell him to take us thru a drive through. Yeah it's the quickest. We ordered Spanish food. We finally met the buyer for my studio. I had already packed up my gear and had shipped it..We would be back before it arrived. Avery called Parker to know we were on our way to my home. The check was a cashiers check that was deposited already in my account by my realtor minus his commission. Avery and Parker stayed on the phone until we arrived at my home.

You got to be freaking joking..Parker I got to go now? Why to prevent June from killing her ex and girlfriend . Call later.
I ran after June before she opened the door which set off the alarm. I called the authorities immediately informing the owner and I were in the house and to come arrest two trespassers. They knew of June's ex not to be in her home.
I tossed my purse to separate June and the ex girlfriend. June pulled her ex girlfriend who is intersexed off of the other doctor while they were having sex..June yanked her ex Dorothy so hard her penis broke and the bone cut the other doctors vagina. They both were screaming and the police arrived. They took Dorothy and the other doctor to the hospital by ambulance. They wanted to press charges but really didn't have any grounds. Dorothy had a lock Smith make her a key after June left to come to the states . She entered without permission which the other doctor apparently didn't know. Dorothy lied to her so no criminal charges were brought against her. I filed several charges against Dorothy. June didn't have to pay bail. She knew the judge who she has taken numerous photos of her and her family over the years. June did have to pay the medical bills. One of the doctors did it as a pro bono. She only had to pay for the equipment and the room in the ER for both. The anesthesiologist offered his services for free. Apparently the medical staff didn't care how Dorothy handled June and her relationship and bragged about it and got caught by the chief in his office fucking his wife who is with Dorothy.
June paid the bills and we left the court house that night. Dorothy was arrested and her trial would begin in two days.
Auntie this is Avery. What's wrong? I am going to be here longer. Why? Well we arrived at the house. June pulled Dorothy off of the other doctor before I could stop her. They were having sex in June's bed. It's June's home and she changed the locks. Yes but Dorothy penis broke which cut the other doctor who is still married to the chief surgeon here. Long story no charges were made on June. June took the judges photos of her and her family. June just had to pay for the use of the EE AND medication and instruments only. The medical staff offered their services for free. Apparently they cannot stand either. Dorothy girlfriend is the chief of staff or surgeons here and he caught them in his office fucking. Oh man. Yup. The girlfriend didn't know the house wasn't Dorothy. Dorothy lied to her and had a lock Smith made a key. June didn't change the code. Dorothy was arrested after they reset her penis and everything else. She has court in two days which I will be representing June if it's needed for free. The judge doesn't see the trial lasting no more than a day. This will give us more time to pack her stuff up. We are beat. I already used the fire extinguisher to put the fire out on the mattress only thank goodness. The cleaning people are here to get the smoke aroma out and to clean the master bedroom. Put June on the phone.
What? June don't do anything else stupid it's not worth it. I know from personal experience and you know it. I know . By the way talking about new mattresses. Your bedroom will be getting a new one. You fucked in my bed oh hell we did every room but our room so far. Great not the image I wanted in my head. Think of it as this way. I squirted so much the mattress is soaked through and all the carpets in the other parts of the house carpets to be cleaned. My truck, Maur's Mercedes. New mattresses for all bedrooms this one too will need a new one. The billiard table felt is being accused replaced. You horny bitches. Did you record it? No Maur doesn't them any more after was with Phillip Ames. Bye Jane. Bye .Your aunt and her sex drive. Just say all mattresses will be new bollard table be having new cover on it. I recall doing that onvdd with Parker at my place. You never,? No not every room. Oh June your missing out. Phillip might enjoy it. Avery we haven't taken it to the next step in all the rooms. My first time with him was Saturday night. You mean all this prior time never? Nope he was adjusting to me being bisexual. He wants to have a threesome. You serious? Yes. Are you up to it,? Yeah but it would have to be the same person over each time. You go girl.Do not tell anybody. Here is a dollar. Oh man not even my wife. Especially not your wife. Does Phillio still have the hots for her? Yes he wants it to be with her and I told him definitely not. Thank you for that. The funny thing she had a small crush on him while she was dating my aunt Jane. They never did . Have you ever? Yes in college. This is how I knew I liked women . Oh. So you and Parker? No she wants too. I told her if she did the papers for divorce would be filed immediately . I guess Philipp and I will be having another discussion about my wife. Let me do it instead. Okay. I am tired. They left so you can lock up and turn the alarm on.
Avery I don't want to sleep alone. Come on no funny business. We can cuddle but that's it and no one is to know. I will tell my wife. Okay.
I got change as well as Avery. We both check each other out before we got into bed together.
June asleep. Fuck her top moved and I could see her one of her Arreola. I got up to use the restroom and to take care of myself. I didn't know June woke up and saw me in the bathroom. We looked at one another and we got closer. June took her top off, grabbed my hands and placed them on her breasts.

June if we do this in can only be while we are here tonight. Okay than tomorrow we won't be doing anything else. Oh shit.
June oh fuck. You can't leave any markings. I won't. Yes right there. Harder. Fuck FUCK.
My hands were on her back caressing me while she finger fucked me.
Avery your close yes I am. I am gonna pick you up and undress you before I get my butt plug and strap less on. Okay....
June picked me up and removed my top and bottom and ripped my panties.
Avery you are soaked yes so hurry up.
.
June returned with lube and various sex toys. She placed the butt plug in her mouth than mine and inserted it in my anus .
You okay? Yes keep going .
June places three fingers in me than adds her thumb and finally fists me.

OH SHIT JUNE..IS THAT TOO MUCH,,? NO BUT OPEN YOUR HAND AND GET MY WALL. JUNE AS A TEEN I wanted you to do this to me. I would go in the bathroom alot thinking of you and me. Yeah, I figured that out the night I was taking a shower and you saw me. You were masterbating. I saw you and smiled and dropped the soap on purpose and bent over to pick it up. June I wanted you so bad and was mad when you went out with Larry. I know. Oh fuck yes yes cum for me like you did back than on numerous times in the shower taking cold ones. I had an idea but knew I couldn't because I was too young not18. I told Juliet about you too. Keep coming Avery.
June pulls her fist out and swallow my juices and kisses me. I can taste myself on her as she slides her tongue in my mouth. Kissing me hard like I need her to right now. She puts the strapless dildo and pumps into twice. On the third time. We are bucking our hips hard.
Baby cum for me. You too and don't dare stop.
.Avery was screaming loudly and I loved it I finally sucked her tongue and she came onto me. Avery was shaking and sweating and demanding more of me which I obliged. She bit down on my collar bone and I loved the pain Avery was giving me. We are bucking the hell out of each other. June pulls out of me and tells me to get on all four. She pulls the butt plug out and licks it . She gives it to me to suck pm it and inserts a bigger cock in me with the strap on. My body is enjoying every minute of it. I am tightening around the cock and we both come. We ride out the five consecutive orgasms I had and three June has ..
Avery I need to take a break. It's my turn. Choose what you want.

June chooses the biggest and widest cock she had.
I put the strap on.
Avery don't be gentle. You sure. I am more than sure. Lay on your back so you can rest.
I raised June's legs after sliding her close to the edge. I entered her slowly at first for her to adjust than went rough like she asked. We both were panting and moaning loudly . June was yelling my full name out. I came into her as she did with me.
She pulled out of me.
What are you going to do? Just wait.
I put clips on her body and use a Ryder cup to snap them off.

Oh Avery yes sweetie yessssssss.

I finished and had her lay on me after I removed the strap on and we both licked it clean.
June sorry about the hickeys. It's okay you just darken them. He won't know. Avery you were everything I ever imagined . You were too plus more. Let's sleep we can continue. Avery I have an idea. I hire movers to pack everything up tomorrow. We meet with the couple interested in and if it's the right price. I will sell it. We can get a suite and not tell anyone and enjoy ourselves paying cash . We don't live the room until the court hearing. We eat and do everything else here until we leave. Sounds perfect to me. I need to call Parker and tell her I won't be reachable nor you do to no cell service . Okay
June kisses me and I call Parker. Parker tries to answer it but Phillip answers it nor knowing it's me because I have my number blocked.
I hear Parker saying stop I need to see if its my wife. I don't say anything. I listen harder and hear another female fuck it's Heather . I text Parker. Hope it was worth it. Enjoy your threesome. I hang up.

Avery what's wrong. Yeah my associate is into threesomes. With whom my wife and Heather. I can't say anything more because I am with you like this bit another person. I cheated on her with one person not two. I get into my laptop and lock Phillip put of all things that deal with June immediately. I call my aunt and we agreed to come clean to her and Maura only..