20

Esmi chose this guest room to stay in. I love this photo of them. We all did too. It's the last one of them.

We only put this one up and a few others mainly in the bedrooms and  Gloria's office

We only put this one up and a few others mainly in the bedrooms and  Gloria's office.  Kiki I  know it has been hard on your family when Olivia and Juliet died.  We decided to downsize and start new memories. We chose not to put their photos in the main rooms because the other family members still struggle with my niece and step daughter being killed by a drunk driver after they took that photo.  Avery has the hardest time because she allowed them to leave without insisting they stay with her after they went out to a gala.  The drunk driver killing them on the foggy night.
Thank you for doing this for us. We both are still worried about her kidney. I know.  The family is too.  I hope myself and nurse Wright being around will give you some comfort.  It is. I am going to bed for the night. You have the guest alarm code and the key just in case you need to leave. Yes I  do. I took myself off on call while I am here. You better go to bed  and no sex at all. We won't.  Good night.

Sweetie is Esmi settled in? Yes. She reminded me no sex. Yeah I know.  This is going to be hard. I know babe it won't be forever. Kiki yes it is with our sexual appetites.  I bought you some lotion for such as suggested by Maura for you.  Okay.  I also have hard sanitizer and towels by your side too. Thanks Kiki. I have my toys if I need to release. We will get through this babe. 
Kiki kisses me and we nodded off to sleep.

Babe thanks for doing everything for my aunt today. J she is family.  I am just glad your better.  I know they are both like Mrs. Wright so it will be easier on both.  With my mother staying with them I wonder if Katelyn will have a overnight. Is see seeing anyone?I am not sure. She maybe my twin but her dating life is on lock and key. My mother and I know she has been talking to someone for awhile but neither of us know anything about him. Hmmm, who does that sound like? Not me.  Yes you.  Okay okay.  You always found out. Yes but not always easy.  Let's get some sleep. 
I kissed J good night and we fell asleep with me cuddling being naked.

The following morning I woke up and got ready for work.  I started breakfast for us four. Nurse  Wright would be here soon.
The door bell rings.  I turn off the alarm and open it for nurse Wright.