53

My brother beat us home and was getting out  from swimming.

Parker you let him in? No Harold did

Parker you let him in? No Harold did. I didn't know until I looked up from my lap top.  He was surprised to see me here.  Yeah,  Avery so you have your soon to be ex wife here while we are together eating breakfast.  Yes.  We decided to remain friends.  Why are you here? I met what I said but apologize how I phrased it. I see.  Thank you but leave. Avery I  saw how you looked at me when I removed my shirt. Jamie your a very attractive man but your adjectives need a little more work.  I agree.  Sis I am sorry.
It was nice meeting you Parker.  Same here.  Jamie got his things and left. June slammed the door and locked it. Parker and I didn't say anything. We just hugged her. Parker went and got her lap top and sent a hard copy to my printer.  She wanted to show us what she was writing.
I finished my book today.  The editor loves it and he sees this as being a number one seller. I had to change the lovers to be a man and a woman. I didn't like it but I already took half the money.  I had no choice but to give in. I discussed this with Kim and Drew and they agreed to keep my ego out of it. After you two read it , please give them back to me. I hope you like it and be honest with me one way or another.  I am beat and going to take a much needed nap. By the way. June I hope you sleep better tonight.  If you two don't mind, I rather sleep alone so I can get some sleep. Parker I am sorry I have kept you up.  It's okay. We all have ups and downs in our past and present relationships. I know I do and regrets.

Parker left and went to bed..
Babe she does sincerely feel awful about her affair. Yes she does just reading the sleeve description. She dedicated the book to her lost love and wrote your initials. I see that. She even stated 50 percent of her sales will go to the Sacramento homeless project.

Avery read eight chapters while I had read 6. The book is expected to be out next week. I read 8 chapters and Parker read 5 chapters before we set the printed copy of the book on the the coffee table.

Baby girl she definitely has talent.  The way she wrote it I was able to see myself present in the rooms. Yes, I am loving this one more than her other . Let's go take a nap.

We got up and left the hard copies. Avery goes back to get hers.

I need to finish this June before I  take a nap. I want to see how it turns out. I will be right back..
Avery returns five minutes later with her copy and gets into bed. I nod off while she is reading it.
Shit this is good.  I kidd June's forehead and get up to go to the guest room. I sit on  the bed where Parker is asleep.

Aye I didn't want to wake you. It's okay.  Why are you crying? I finished reading the book.  I would like to keep it and have you sign it. I love how you portrayed each character.  June is asleep but stated she could see herself in the room looking at the people as she was present.  She read five chapters and headed to our bedroom. I had read 8 and went back to get to finish it. This may sound like I am bragging but it doesn't matter. When it comes out next week. I already placed an order in with Barnes and Noble.  I purchased 35 copies. Avery why so many? I am going to ask you to sign them for the family.  I will be giving them it. Thank you. You really liked it? Yes now if you don't mind I  like to take a nap with you.  No, I don't mind. My menses was only a short time.  I would like us to have dessert if you like. Avery of course I always like dessert with you.

Parker helps me undress and I  help her.  We made love and fell asleep.

I woke up and Avery wasn't in bed.  I got up to look for her and found her naked in bed with Parker. I am thinking Gloria might be right.