21

While my wife was asleep, the door rings.  I get it and it's Harold Wright.
I invite him in.

Hi auntie. Hello Harold. You give them the family rate.  Mrs. Wright no this is his business  but thank you. Let's go to the back yard so you can talk and tell me what you want done back here than the rest of your property.

Wow love that metal globe with the angel

Wow love that metal globe with the angel.  This person has talent for sure. Thank you. You made this Kiki? Yes,  I do a variety of items not as much as I  use too. It's beautiful.  Do you mind if I  take a photo of this? I  won't mention you nor the address. I like to post photos of property my crew and I  work on? Sure. You never know you might get more clients.  Harold you  could link my business site to it if you like.  I go by my ex husband's name on all my work. It's what people know me by. Kiki what other type of items you do? I do various items from small to huge over the years.  It started off as something to reduce my stress when I was an accountant in Boston.  I hardly do big pieces anymore. Climbing a roof and having to assemble them isn't really for me. Let's go to the rest of the property.
Sorry for going off what I came out to do.  It's okay.  I would like the pool and hot tub cleaned
as well as the grass and bushes. . We just had the heater repaired.  I do repairs too. Good to know.  We use all chemical free from killing weeds. We will spray one day and return to clean it up if it takes longer for weeds to be killed. The rest of the property what would you like done.

Edges Trim, weeds killed and removed and mowed as well trees to be pruned and mistletoe toe removed

Edges Trim, weeds killed and removed and mowed as well trees to be pruned and mistletoe toe removed.  Kiki this is yours too? Yes.  I am amazed by your work. Thank you.  We also replace sprinkler heads and work on your system if its needed but we would ask first which would cost more. Yes that will be great. I will text you my cost for your property too. May I take a photo of your side and front. I will make sure your house number is blocked. Yes go ahead. Thank you for considering my business.  Harold your hired,but I haven't given you the costs. I know your still hired.  I will put feed and weed now.  We come out a minimum once a week. If for some reason we don't, I  will contact you why and reduce the cost for that month. It was nice meeting you. It was nice meeting you too.  Here is my business card with my link.  Thank you.

I go back inside while Harold weeds and feeds the property than leaves. 

Kiki how did it go? Quite well.  We will hire him even though I haven't seen the cost. Thank you  for recommending him. His work will help alot.  Excuse me I need to get a hold of the former Gardner who wasn't doing a good job and inform the pool guy that we are going with another company.  I hear Jane waking up.  After I do what I told you   I  will begin on lunch for us.  Okay.

We both leave to separate areas of the home.