80 The Truth

Christina we spoke and have decided for and I return to their house today.
Sweetie I am you an additional week off . You never got to enjoy spring break. We haven't told anyone else. This is all up to you two to decide. Parker is your to take your winnings to deposit them in your credit union. We knew you are reasonable and responsible with your monies. Avery is going to pay your expenses just as if you are dating. Once you return I will still be at Avery's house so you two can have privacy. We are hoping this additional time will give you time to get to know each other intimately and see if you two want to continue . The three of us are going to continue having dessert . You see June and I as much older sisters. We all can sleep in the same bed but it will only be you two who will have sex. As you know we don't always have a threesome. On those days I am with June, this could be your time together. No judgment here on any of our parts. You will decide how this goes. Avery this is okay with you? Yes sweetie. Parker paid for the suite we left. We stopped to get gas. I left them alone so they could talk privately. June and Parker were gone from an hour since returning from the hotel.

I parked my car in garage after they left

I parked my car in garage after they left. We both sat by each other watching a movie and trying to relax. I know Christina was just as nervous as I was.

Avery do you mind if we cuddle in bed. Let me change the bedding in the than we can.
I started the sheets while Avery put clean bedding on the bed. I returned and the was laying on her side waiting for me.
Christina we can take this as slow as you want. We don't have to have sex until your ready. I know being with the same gender will take time. Thank you.
Christina takes off her shower shoes and removes her top. I didn't expect to see her with no bra on. I didn't have one because she didn't know my size . She removes my t-shirt and laid in my arms. I could feel her breathing changing and and was shaking being nervous. I just held onto her and not saying anything . About twenty minutes later she turns around to face me and gets closer .

Do you mind if I kiss you? No not at all. Christina I have had rough sex and in between and very passionate sex. You set the tone. If you are not ready, it's okay too sweetie.
She bites my lower lip soft and I open my mouth so she slides her tongue inmy mouth. I moan lowly than loudly when she turns me and lays on me. We are both moist and feel it through the Sweats.
Avery may I lower your sweat pants? Yes.
She ended up removing my panties too and places them in my mouth.

After awhile she stopped asking asking and just did what she wanted and pleasures me. For someone being knew to a same gender she made me come four times with using her tongue only and her two finger twice. I took it slow on her until she begged me to add a total of three fingers in her.

Avery thank you for being patient with me. I was not sure you would keep your word. Christina I have been where you have have been when I was teen before I got shot in that bank robbery. Is this where this scar is from? Yes
Christina kissed my scar passionately and made me cum just for her caring and kissing my scar.
Oops sorry. Sweetie there is no need to apologize.
I kissed her and we just talked for several hours. We got up and made chicken kabobs with a nice salad and a bottle of wine. We just relaxed on the couch in our robes after dinner. I lit a fire and we fell asleep on the couch for the night.

June I hope they are okay. I know. Avery will be patient with her and let her set the pace. I know it's just. I know worried. Thank you for ordering food, since people think we are in Tahoe.
We are Chinese food with saki. We never made it to bedroom . I had Parker take me on the lounge floor . We made love until mid morning taking breaks.