39

We arrived finally for the night . I called my dad and told him we were at the new house getting things situated a little at a time and we wouldn't be home tonight. He teased me that Frisco wasn't enough. I reminded him I was  a Rizzoli and he chuckled.

 I reminded him I was  a Rizzoli and he chuckled

I am glad we saw these logos and flag at the wharf

I am glad we saw these logos and flag at the wharf. Our bikes and your  vehicles are here. I cannot believe you plates came so quick.  Me too.  I am glad my auntie text me and told us to pick them up.

I will be right back okay.  I will get dinner ready on paper plates and plastic cups for now.  Avery it will only be this way for a while . I know..

Fuck June

Fuck June. I guess you like. Hello yes  forget dinner. Avery dinner than you can devour me. Yes . Hurry up and let's eat these  sandwiches. Pasta and chips with beer.
Yes but slow down I am not going any where. I am going to start a fire.  No. I I will.  I don't want you dirty yet. Avery I  would never think you as having such a sex horny sex life. June just say I did a lot of washing in my teen years.  The way Laura explained you did alot. We need to hire a gardener with pool experience and a cleaning person.  I don't want any of us have to worry about cleaning the house all the time. My aunts told me about Harold so I  will contact him next week after we finish moving in what we can.  I brought some  of the paint we bought with us and the supplies so we can do some of it ourselves. Yes. I  rather move in her too even if the guys will be working on some of it. We both can work from home for awhile.   Your dad, Tommy , Carlo , Atwater and Antonio will be here early tomorrow with Izzy.  I think we will be able to knock some of it out.  We'll we did get the laundry room, master bedroom and bathroom painted at least.  My cousins Juanita and Joey along with my auntie Nina, Jane and Maura. Michele, Mandi. Beth,  Yilena and Hailey will be here painting too  before the other furniture arrives on Monday. The guys will pick up your stuff tomorrow morning from the shipping yard so we will get alot done. My auntie Jane was right for us to tell the others. Everyone promised not to tell Parker. I will tell her eventually.  Avery you cannot keep ignoring her. You two need to seat down this week and hash this out the sooner the better. I know your right.  I just not looking forward to it is all. You can do it in public but in her home would be better for privacy. Let me text her.
June smiled at me.

Parker I would like to come over Wednesday after you get off of work to speak with you.  I am glad to hear from you and thank you for the painting. I  got use to it hanging there.  I can cook dinner if you like. I promise no candles or alcohol. Four o'clock.  Yes that sounds fine. 

I was happy she is coming over so we can finally talk. If it doesn't work out. I plan to sign the divorce papers . Kim and Drew were right.  We both need to move forward. 

Okay done.  We continue to eat.  We finally finished and the fire was warming up the house.  I had the heater on to help the paint dry.
  June gets up and we dance so slowly then it turns into devouring one another.  June tasted so delicious and I enjoyed seeing her body tremble and get goose bumps on her arms..
Avery you okay ? Yeah. I didn't think we last that long.  Me either. We better clean up because we won't have a chance to shower.  Joey said everyone will be here by 8 to paint while the guys will be unloading.  I wish they would of let the movers do it.  June the Rizzolis and our friends aren't like that you know that. I know I  forget.  I have lived in Spain so long that I  forget. June I  am glad you found out you had a half brother. Me too. He looked me up after his mother died. Our father never told either of us. He is my only relative I have.  Avery I know we can't have any kids ourselves.  I am hoping we can be big sisters. June I love that. I know with our schedules adopting a child wouldn't be fair to a child, but we can try being big sisters or being a leader for girl scouts. I think the leader would be better with our work schedules.  We can look into it once we get settled here.  Did you that on Spain? No Dorothy didn't want to do that.  We kissed and said good night and fell asleep.