Goodbyes...

Owen's P.O.V.

I was sitting there, with my back against the door and I was shaking. I need to leave, I cannot stay here any longer, I need to leave the town, I need to move otherwise I'll be stuck with him forever. I was thinking about how everything could go down the drain now.

I got up and started to pack. I threw many of my clothes in the suitcase, some necessities. I was throwing everything out of the drawers and putting what I'd need in the bags, my room became a pile of clothes books and stuff in a few moments. I was putting stuff in the bag taking some things out to make room for more important things and I did that for hours.

I heard a knock on my door and my mom said "Hon! Are you okay?"

I went to the door and opened it. "I need to move mom as soon as possible. I can't live in this town anymore." I said with teary eyes and my mom hugged me.

"It's okay hon! Let's talk first." She said still hugging me.

We went to the living room and they all (mom, dad, and Hailey) sat on the sofa and started staring at me. Then they started to interrogate me on why I wanted to move right now? Did something happen and things like that. And I kept repeating things like "I need to move now.", "nothing happened but I don't want to stay in the town" and tried to dodge their question the best way I could.

"I don't know how I'm gonna go there, but I'm going tomorrow, even if I have to walk all the way there," I said raising my voice. I was angry, sad, hurt and I was hating myself. I could see the shock in all of their eyes, but after that, they stopped asking me questions.

"Fine, you were moving in two weeks and we wanted to spend more time with you before you left, but you are gonna move any day that's the truth and we understand. So, it would be fine if you want to move tomorrow." My dad said, there was sadness in his eye. My mom and Hailey were quiet, their eyes were teary too. And I too felt sad and bad for moving but I have to.

I packed my bags that day and my mom booked me a ticket for the train the next day. We all had a wonderful dinner my mom prepared, then we watched Zootopia and we talked till two in the morning. Then we went to bed and I fell asleep due to tiredness.

I woke up with the noise of my mom banging my door, "Wake up honey, you need to get ready."

I barely opened my eyes and look at the time on my mobile, it was ten in the morning. My train is for one in the noon. I need to get ready. I hurriedly went into the bathroom and cleaned myself up. It was 11 by the time I got ready, I also need to visit alpha before I leave. My parents already placed my luggage in the car and when I was ready they were already in the car. I ran out grabbed a sandwich on my way and sat in the car. My dad stepped o the peddle and we were off to our first stop the lunar mansion. But in the hallway to the packhouse (The Lunar mansion), I realized that Jason would also be there. What am I gonna do if he sees me there, then everyone will find out my parents, his parents, and the entire pack. I have to hide from him. In half an hour we were at the packhouse. We all got out of the car and told Mrs. Violet that we need to meet the alpha and luna. She lead us to a room and knocked on the door.

"Come in." I hear the alpha say.

"Alpha, the Westwood family is here to meet you." Mrs. Violet replied as we made our way into the room.

"Oh! Please come in." He said. Luna was also there sitting on the couch next to the alpha. "Please have a seat." Said Luna pointing at the couch next to them. We sat down thanking them.

"So, how is our legal team doing, I don't think there is any problem I'm aware of." Said the alpha. His voice is so gentle and commanding at the same time. It makes you feel like you will be safe as long as he's there and you have to know that he's the boss at the same time.

"Yes alpha. Everything is fine. It is not the reason for our visit." my father replied.

"We know that Larry. You are visiting us with your family so there must be some other reason. But what will you have first? Tea, coffee?" asked Luna in a soothing voice. Her voice feels like sunshine after the deadly blizzard. It was calming, it was magical.

"Thank you luna, but the water would be fine." My mom replied.

"What are you talking about. It is almost time for lunch you are not leaving without having lunch." Luna said again with her soft tone. You see luna and my mom has been best friends since their high school days. And my parents were in the very close friend circle and one of the loyal people to the alpha family. That's why my parents manage all the legal business for them. They visit them very frequently for work reasons and sometimes just to hang out, but I and Hailey barely go to the packhouse. We visit only if there's some ceremony or function and the entire pack is attending or if our parents have me visit them after picking us up from the school when we were kids.

"We're really sorry but we cannot stay for lunch today. You see we asked your permission to let Owen move to study further in a different town." My dad spoke.

"Yes. The town his uncles live in, right?" asked the alpha with a smile.

"Yes, he was supposed to move after two weeks when the training sessions would end for the year. But there is a change in plans, he is moving today. He told us yesterday and his train leaves at one." My dad continued.

"Oh!" said Luna.

"We wanted to meet you before he left and let you know of his departure." My mother said.

"Well, it is very nice of you to think of us in this important time of your family. We wish you luck in your journey and career, may you find success in everything you do and all your dreams come true. You are a very talented child Owen. I know you will be great architecture." Said luna looking at me with a gentle smile.

"He is. I'm sure he will make you and all of us proud." Added the alpha. They are the sweetest alpha and luna that exist in the world.

We talked with them for a while about me, architecture, my move, etc before we left. It was already twelve.

"Owen! Let us know if you need any kind of help when you need while you are there." Said luna when I was about to sit in the back seat of the car and then she hugged me. We said goodbyes and my father stepped on the peddle. Thank God, Jason was not in the house. I said in my mind, he must have gone to the school for training. Our car just barely started to move and then it hit me with the familiar fragrance, I saw Jason's car coming in our direction our cars then passed by each other and I heard a loud screech of the car stopping. My dad kept going though and, in a few moments, we were out of the packhouse. It is fine now, he might not have seen us, that was a close one. And I let out a big breath before letting myself relax a little. Just a few more moments and I'll be out of this town.

Author's note:

Is it already goodbye? 

Has the story already ended?

Nah just joking...we're just starting. 

But Owen is finally leaving the town...He is so close to his dreams...Do you think he will succeed?