MY MATE.

Owen's P.O.V.

"N...Nothing...It's just you're so cute. You...You should have seen your face when I was leaving." I said. He looked so cute. I can't pinpoint the expression on his face but it was somewhere between shock, horror, confusion, and blank. And I could not stop laughing.

I was tearing up because I was laughing so hard. I could not see clearly. But then I felt a hand wrapping around my waist. I was frozen from the shock but then I felt a current passing through my whole body. I looked and saw Jason's face just inches away from mine. His eyes looked into mine like he was looking straight into my soul.

"Is my face still funny ?" He spoke. I felt like I had some kind of superpower at that moment. Suddenly everything slowed down. I could focus a thousand times more. I could see his eyelashes, there were a couple of hair strands sliding on his forehead. I could see his pupils getting wider. I could feel his beats and I could see each crack on his lip and how the light was being reflected on them. I felt my heart was replaced by a drum. It was beating so hard and fast it was hurting. I felt my breaths getting heavier.

"Huh!" my mind went blank.

And in the next second, he pressed his lips on mine. His grip tightened around my waist and He pulled me even closer. At that moment I felt like I was levitating. I could not hold myself back. I opened my mouth and started kissing him back. He took the chance and pushed his tongue into my mouth. He was exploring every corner of his mouth.

He placed his other hand on the back of my head and pressed himself even harder. I rested both of my hands on his shoulder and I lost the hold of reality at that moment. He slowed down and then parted the kiss.

"Do you wanna continue in my bedroom ?" I said softly. I could feel his breath on my lips. He was breathing so heavily that it felt like he was panting. His eyes were shining and looking straight at mine. He slit his hand from my waist to my ass and placed his other hand there as well and kinda lifted me a little and again learned to kiss me. I moved in as well and started kissing him again.

"Um...hum..." I agreed while we were kissing. He slipped his hand in mine and started guiding me to his room. He would stop in between and kiss me on my cheeks head and lips. He closed the door when we entered his room and started to kiss me again.

His hands were gracing every inch of my body as he slowly moved them around me. I was lost, I was feeling the feeling I never felt before. I felt like I was burning and drowning at the same time. I was going crazy. Vlad was going crazy. I could feel a part of Vlad taking over a little. In that moment I didn't feel Vlad as I normally do, it felt like we were one.

When I got a little hold of myself I felt my shirt was unbuttoned and slid down from my shoulders. It was just hanging around me. Jason again did the same thing he slipped his hand around my waist but this time I felt the burning sensation as his hands slid on my naked waist. I cupped his face in my head and then slowly moving lower started to unbutton his shirt as well. He was embracing every inch of me and I was getting goosebumps in every inch of my body.

He then started massaging my chest and started playing with my nipples as he started kissing my face and neck. I finally unbuttoned his shirt grabbed his neck and pressed his face harder on my body asking him to kiss my neck harder. He did and after some time he parted, stopped, and looked at me. I thought I would see lust in his eyes cause that's what it was supposed to be. Two horny wolf mates, mating for the first time. But when it was love. I could see it clearly in his eyes. It was all love. I was not lust, it was longing, it was longing for love. He then took off his shirt and I did the same. He was looking at me all this time.

"I love you, Owen." That's the only thing he said.

"I love you, Jason, "I replied and he started moving backward away from me and I started moving towards him to not let the distance between us get any wider. He then placed his hand on my face and one on my waist. He twirled me and I fell. For a second I thought I would land on the floor and hit something but he grabbed me as I was falling and then gently let me go. I landed on the bed. He was standing at the edge and that's when I saw him. He was looking as gorgeous as ever, his ginormous chest was going up and down and his abs were bursting. It felt like they would just rip his skin and come out. And there he stood looking gorgeous like a mountain.