Vlad and Mr.I'm-not-in-love-with-Jason

Owen's P.O.V.

"Sure," I said and he went to his car smiling from ear to ear. Vlad was going crazy. I'm happy too. I'm really happy. Is this how it feels to be with your mate? I think as I walk into the house.

I wonder if I had pulled away if he tried to kiss me today. And I feel my cheeks burn. I guess I wouldn't have.

'Omg, what...what am I thinking? I imagined him kissing me!!!' I was subconsciously tracing my lips with my fingertips as I opened the door of my room. 'Get yourself together Owen!' I said to myself.

"If you wanted to kiss him so bad then why didn't you! He was so close." Vlad said. He was angry.

"I...I don't know. I'm not ready. It was just one date." I gasped as I realized what I just said. Vlad was smirking. He had 'Ha ha, gottcha bitch!' look. "It...It was not a date. He just dropped me off and we just had lunch. Nothing more." I was ordering him, "Don't you dare!" I added.

"Okay, whatever you say Mr.I'm-not-in-love-with-Jason." He disappeared before I could answer. He always has the last word. I can never win an argument with him if he does not want me to.

I was so embarrassed by what Vlad said, not because he said but I kinda liked it. What is happening to me? I think I'm going crazy. No...No...maybe it's only because Jason looked so hot and cute today. "OMG, WHAT AM I THINKING! WHY CAN'T I GET HIM OUT OF MY HEAD! STOP THINKING OWEN, STOP THINKING." I was screaming internally.

I know what I need. A relaxing shower. It will calm me down. I started to strip. One by one I took off the clothes I was wearing but then I felt it on my neck, the necklace he gifted me. I went to the mirror in the corner to look at it. At this point, I was wearing the necklace. Only the necklace. I held it n my hand and saw a smile forming on the face of my reflection. I gently took it off, put it in its box, and then placed the box in the drawer next to my bed.

I then went into the bathroom attached to my room. I turned the shower on and the cold water started to run down from my head to my chest then my torso and then my legs. My body was feeling so hot that I could feel every drop of the water on my body. I started to scrub my body and tinged where ever it touched me. Then out of the blue, Jason's smiling face appeared in front of me for a second, and my tool shot up like a missile. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!" I screamed internally.

After a minute I heard someone knock on my room's door. "Is everything all right, Honey?" It was my mom. Why is she asking that? Wait did I say that out loud!

"Yes, yes. Everything is fine mom." I replied. I covered my head with my palms. I just want to disappear. I guess a shower is not gonna help. I dried myself and wrapped a towel around my waist.

"Hey!" I heard someone say as I stepped into my bedroom from the shower. I jumped and was ready to throw a punch. "So how about you let me take over as you promised. I really need a run in wild." It was Vlad.

"Vlad! I told you to not just appear. At least give a sign." I said, trying to scold him but he just laughed.

"Ya...Ya...so what about the run!" He completely ignored my statement. I give up.

"Can't we do it tomorrow? I'm really tired and I just clean up." I replied trying to persuade him.

"But you said you'll let me take over after the interview." He said with puppy eyes. And with that look, he literally looked like a puppy begging for a treat considering he is a wolf. "But I can understand. You shut me up for five years, move away from our mate. I was caged for five years but I understand that you are tired. We can do this tomorrow. Have a nice rest." He said as he turned and started walking away slowly with his head low. He was trying to emotionally blackmail me.

Why am I getting a bad feeling about this? He was still walking like that. He was not going to go away. He just wants to make me feel bad.

"Fine! Let's go." I said and I heard Vlad chuckling. I have been played. But I didn't have any choice. I dressed up in an oversized grey t-shirt and black shorts. I left the home and started to walk toward the woods. The nearest one was next to the high school, so I went there. I was telling Vlad to not do anything fun because I was not getting a good vibe from this. I felt like he would just run to Jason and fuck him.

When I felt like I was deep enough in the woods I took off the t-shirt and the shorts, placed them in a bag, and hid the bag under a tree that stood out because it was a little crocked.

"Okay, let's do this!" I said to Vlad and let him take control. I saw those dark brown almost like black hairs starting to grow on my body, my bones started to crack. It hurt but I'm glad my body is still familiar with the pain. It was worse the first time I turned but over the time it was not that hard. I thought that as I have not turned in ages, it would hurt like the first time but I'm glad it didn't.

In a while, Vlad completely took over. It felt like sitting in the front seat of the car while someone else is driving. You can feel and see everything that the driver is seeing and doing but you don't have the control.

Vlad started by taking everything in. He was looking in all directions, smelling everything passionately, enjoying the grass under his feet. He was happy. And then suddenly he started to run. He was running everywhere. He did not have any destination to reach he was just enjoying the run. He saw a deer and started to chase him. He could have caught the deer in a second if he wanted to but it was not his intention. He just wanted to chase something, he just wanted to feel the hunt.

He stopped suddenly as he smelled something. His ears shot up and he was trying to pinpoint from where the smell was coming. It was something familiar. I have smelled this before but I don't know what it was. Vlad started to run in the direction from where the smell was coming. It was very faint, it was barely there. But why is Vlad so determined to find the source of the scent?

"Hey, what is it? Are you feeling okay?" I asked but Vlad did not reply. He was too busy chasing the scent.

In a few seconds, a figure started to appear in between all these trees. I tried to look closely. He is Jess.

"Vlad! VLAD! What are you planning?" I was scared.

But he ignored me. He was getting more and more close to Jess and Jess was completely unaware. Vlad was not slowing down. He was running as fast as he could. What is he going to do? I was really concerned. He is not going to harm him, is he? At this point, I don't know. Vlad forgave me but I don't know what he thinks about Jess. Now Jess was so close. He was turning around, he must have heard something. But it was too late. Vlad made a jump just like a predator jumps on his prey when he comes out from hiding.

"VLAD...NO...PLEASE DON'T." I plead to him.

Author's note:

Wait...wait...wait a minute...

Did Owen just agreed it was a date? I feel like Owen is going crazy. But I don't blame him, I would have been the same if I had a not  so date like that. But again no one takes me on a date. Why am I ranting my problems here. LOL.

AND WHY IS THAT FUCKING WOLF ATTACKING MY JESS! I love you Vlad but  I swear to  God if you laid a single paw on Jess there will be consequences. 

BTW all things aside...Guess who is back? MMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Yes I did not die. However I almost died because of the stress. MY exams are finally over and I'm free. It has been so long. Did you guys miss me? because I did miss you...

Also, the story has hit 100k views. Well that makes one thing clear, at least the cover is attractive. As you know I've been busy but I tried to reply to you all but if I missed something then sorry for that.

Finally, I'm only uploading one chapter today, because I'm still facing the after effects of the exam. But I'll be uploading another chapter tomorrow.

Vote share and comment.

Love you all.