Living together?

Owen's P.O.V.

"Welcome to Lahpiaro." Jason greeted Andrei trying to be welcoming.

"Thank you for inviting us to this celebration of yours," Andrei replied. Though they both were being nice, the atmosphere felt awkward. "I hope you don't mind me coming a little early. I have a friend here and I wanna hang out with him." He added and I know who he was referring to.

"Of course not. You are welcome anytime." Jason said. They were still shaking their hands. "We have arranged everything for your stay," he spoke and they were still shaking their hands.

"Ah! Thank you for your kind gesture but I have already planned to stay with the Westwood family." Aiden said with the sweetest smile.

Jason was beyond surprised, it was like the land under his feet shifted. But wait a minute, what did he just say? I did not know anything about that.

"What!" I was happy with what he said but I was surprised as I knew nothing. Now everyone's attention shifted to me. And everyone was looking at me.

"Didn't they tell you?" Andrei asked me. They finally let go of each other's hands.

"Ya, honey he is staying with us. We thought Andrei must have told you that so I didn't say anything." my mom said out of nowhere.

"Of course, he is saying with us. You can't have all this gorgeousness all for yourself." Hailey said as she jumped next to Andrei and wrapped her arms around his left arm.

"Ah! Hailey, you look so pretty. I can't understand how can someone look even better in person than their pics on insta." Andrei said to Hailey. And I saw Hailey blush for the first time in my life. She is really fangirling after Aiden. I have officially seen everything.

"Sorry. Mr. and Mrs. Westwood. I still have not introduced myself. I'm Andrei. Owen's friend from Lunardale." he spoke as he shook my father's hand and pecked my mom on the back of her hand, it was like how they show people greeting the princess in the Disney movies.

"There's no need for that. We know you and we are so grateful to you for everything you have done for our son." my dad said and my mom nodded in agreement.

"Wait a minute. You are staying with us?" I said. I was still confused about what was going on around me.

"You don't want me to?" Andrei asked teasingly.

"No...no... It's not that. Of course, I'm happy that you are staying with us. But how can I be the only one that does not know this? You are my friend." I justified myself.

"We talk with each other on ista, you know that right?" Hailey said and they all gave me the same look as they gave me this morning.

"Ya. I asked him if he would like to stay with us when I found out he was coming here. And he agreed." this time it was my mom who spoke. "He is staying in the room right in front of yours," she added.

I was happy that he was staying with us but it was a weird feeling. You know the feeling you get when you bring over a friend and your parents get along with them so well that it makes you insecure. It was that kind of feeling. But in the end, I came to terms with it and accepted it. Andrei is a very likable guy. Anyone would get along with him.

"Uhu.." I heard Jason clearing his throat to get his attention to him. "Are you sure about that?" Jason asked looking at us. "I mean we have prepared everything and it would be a hassle for the Westwood family to take care of you. Also, you are our guest, and what... what about your security? We can't compromise with that." Jason was really trying hard to prove his point.

"It's all right. I have my bodyguards with me and I would be really bored if I had to stay all alone. Staying with them will be much more fun." Aiden replied nonchalantly.

"Yes, Alpha. And we'd be happy to have Andrei stay at our house. It's no hassle at all." my dad was wearing the most welcoming smile.

"But..." Jason was going to speak but was cut short by Andrei.

"It's really all right. Don't worry." Andrei said. "Now if you excuse me. I'm really tired."

"Of course. I've arranged and cleaned your room. If you excuse us alpha." My mom said looking at Andrei and then at Jason. As soon as he finished my entire family with Andrei started to walk away with his three bodyguards following them and I hurried in their direction. I spared a glance at Jason before going away and he was frozen in his place.

We all hopped in our car. My mom and dad are in front. I, Hailey, and Andrei are in the back with Andrei in middle. His bodyguards followed us in one of the black Mercedes that belonged to Jason's security.

We all were talking all the way and we also talked over the dinner, the topic being Andrei and our storied from Lunardale. It was a trip down memory lane and my family was enjoying knowing things about me from the time when I was away.

We even talked for an hour after dinner. And we could have talked for the entire night but my mom said that we should let Andrei rest. And so we all went to our rooms after saying goodnight.

I grabbed my phone as soon as I entered my room because I remembered what happened at the train station today when I got a moment of calmness.

I wanted to explain things to Jason so I called him. But his phone was switched off. I tried again thinking that it might be a network issue but it was switched off.

I know he is understanding and he is changed. He would not misunderstand but I still want to make things clear as soon as possible.

Author's note:

Why did the temperature rise so  suddenly? Why am I feeling so hot? wait I'm not hot... I'm burning. (Looks around and sees Jason glaring.)

Me: What do  you want. Why are your eyes shooting flames at me?

Jason (Starts walking toward me with heavy breathes): You stupid moron. I'm gonna kill you today.

Me: HEY LANGUAGE! (I keep taking steps back to keep the distance between me and him.) What did I do?

Jason: What did you do? Don't you know you fucking asshole? We were supposed to go public at the ball and look at the mess you made. And you also brought that fucking piece of shit from Lunardale and he is staying with Owen!

Me: SO?

Jason: Let me tell you if you are planning anything funny. I will kill you. (Disappears in the thin air.)

That fucking son of a bitch. I can't take his disrespectful behavior anymore. I swear to God if it was not for Owen...

Okay, I hope you guys enjoyed this week's instalments. See you next week. Have an amazing weekend.

Love you all.