Weird places hold the memories

Owen's P.O.V.

"You are not planning to kill me and bury my body somewhere in the woods where no one can find it, right?" I was joking. But he halted and turned to me. He was suddenly serious.

"How can you say that?" He was concerned and looked sad. His mood changed so many times in few seconds.

"I- I was just joking." I said, I felt bad about that.

"Oh." he said and smiled awkwardly. Then he continued walking, still holding my hand; leading me to I don't know where.

After few minutes of walking, we were standing in front of a hillock and there was a very old wooden stair leading up.

"Let's go." he said and dragged me to the stairs.

He was holding my hand all the way up. He was surprisingly quiet, it seemed like he was nervous and excited. After hiking for half an hour, we reached the top.

There was a small hut like house. It was crappy and remote. The entire thing was built with wood and stones. I was surprised looking at it. It was nothing special, it looked like junk. It was quite so I guess why it would appeal people, but why did Jason take me here? I was confused about that.

"Welcome." He said with open arms like he was so proud of showing me this. "Oh! Wait." he said and turned on a gas-lamp. Even though the sun was still out, the inside of the hut was quite dark. We don't have problem with dark because of the night vision but still things look prettier with a little light.

I was checking everything out. It surprisingly felt nice and cozy. It was a good spot to spend a couple of hours away from everything. And the sloppy work done to build this hut made it look authentic. The trees and plants surrounding it give the feel of living in the jungle. It felt like when you get lost in the jungle and have to survive, it gave the adventurous vibes.

"Come on! Give me a hand." Jason said and I was pulled back from my thoughts. He was holding a carpet that he took out of a small chest in the corner of the hut.

He and I spread the carpet outside of the hut. And he sat down facing the horizon.

"Come here." he said suggesting me to sit next to him. I sat next to him, but because of my misjudgment I sat so close to him, the side of my body was touching his. I was about to move away when he placed his hand around me and pulled me even closer. Why am I feeling so hot suddenly?

We sat there quietly for a while looking at the horizon, the sun was setting and the sky was beautiful with the shades of red, yellow and orange. There were few clouds and the shadows created because of took the whole scene to entire new level.

Jason then took my hand and hold it in his as the sun was about to disappear. He was playing with my fingers and it tickled a little but why am I enjoying this so much? I think the happies person in the world would be Vlad at that moment.

"You gonna do anything or are you just gonna hold his hand?" Vlad said pretending like he was angry but he was waggling his tail so hard. I knew he was enjoying this so much.

"Why don't you say that to your tail?" I said to him and he was embarrassed. "Remember Vlad, Baby steps." I added. He just puffed but I know he is happy.

"By the way what is this place, Jason?" I asked piercing the silence.

"Ah!" He smiled a little. "You see, this is the end of our town. This si the last building of the town."

"Really?"

"Yes, I build it with Aiden. We are the only people who knows about this. You can say this is a hiding spot." he paused for a second. "You see there!" he pointed somewhere in the woods.

"They came from that side." he looked serious. "I mean the people who killed Jeremy, Mrs. Stephwell's son." I was reminded of the horrible act that happened while I was gone. How they just killed a child and how Jason took the revenge. I still feel the fire burning in me, my skin crawls at the thought of it.

"I and Aiden build this so we could keep the eye on this side of the town. Even though we have increased the security, we still felt like building something here would be a good choice because you can track any activity in these woods from here. We come here frequently to check on things. Whenever we have some free time."

He looked down and I tighten my grip on his hand. "You know I never said this before, but you are a great alpha. Actually, you are the best alpha I have ever seen." I said genuinely.

"Aren't you hungry?" he asked. I think he wants to change the subject. I just nodded and he got up and went into the hut. He came out with two packs of ramyeon, a bottle of water, a pot and a portable gas stove.

"What's this?" I chuckled a little.

"Don't you like instant noodles?"

"I do but how long have these been here? Aren't they expired?" I said trying to make a joke.

"Even if they are expired, the worst thing that can happen is we having stomachache or food poisoning." He said nonchalantly.

"What?"

He smiled a little. "Relax. I told you we come here frequently. We just restoked." He said.

He then took the stove other side. They have laid stones there, and there are no vegetation that side. I guess it's the place to cook.

"You know how to make ramyeon, right?" I asked.

"Of course! You roast the noodles until they are golden brown, then you add the water and sprinkle the spices as you eat them." he said, he looked like he was serious.

"WHAT!"

"Relax, I Know what I am doing." he then started making ramyeon and I was looking at him.

After few minutes he came over with a pot filled with ramyeon. It smelled so good, I felt my mouth fill with water. I felt the fragrance pulling me towards it. It was enchanting. Did he put a spell on it?

"Bon Appetite!" He said as he sat opposite to me and placed the pot between us. He then handed me a pair of chopsticks and he kept the other. 

Author's note:

Let me be honest here. I felt betrayed when i started reading this chapter. like I waited so long for this date and what do I get a hut in middle of nowhere. but if you think it's quite romantic. Hiking with you lover, going to  some remote place, enjoy the evening in nature, etc. And also the entire thing with Jeremy. OMG. How much does Jason care for his pack? I mean I would gladly live my life under his rule. And he cooked ramyeon. To all the kdrama fans out there you know what ramyeon mean, right? ;)

I hope you liked this chapter and buckle up everyone the date is not over yet.

Vote share and comment.

Love you all.