The one and only wolfe family

Jason's P.O.V.

"What...What did he just say?" I was speechless. The world just disappeared, everything went black and the only thing I felt was an embarrassment. I went back to the day that happened. I felt my face burning and I buried it in my hand. 'Why...Why did it happen to me? He... he... definitely saw that...how am I gonna show my face to him? What would he think about me? Should I just disappear?' My mind was running everywhere. And with every thought, the situation worsened.

"JASON...JASON..." I heard someone shouting. I looked around and Aiden was screaming right in my ears. "JJAASSOONN" he shouted so loud I thought my ear was going to blast.

"JEEZZEE...What do you want?" I was irritated.

"I told you we need you...It's an emergency." he gave me a deadly stare.

"What now?"

"There was movement," he said, barely making any sound. And I know what he meant.

"Let's talk in my office," I said and we both went to my office.

For the following hour, we discussed our strategies and he also briefed me on the preparations. I don't want to take any chances. Owen might get hurt and if that happens, I will never forgive myself.

"Okay we'll work on it immediately," he answered and was leaving my office. But then he suddenly halted and turned around. "By the way did you say you will help Owen if he feels nervous?" He asked.

"I don't know why you are asking this but yes," I replied and he chuckled. "What!"

"Nothing...It's just you have been nervous about the ball for the past two days and it's funny of you to say that." he was still laughing.

"When...When...was I ever nervous?" I tried to defend myself. But it was true I was dying of nervousness. I waited all these years for this day and now when it's finally here my heart just went wild.

"Really? Dude... You spilled water you were drinking this morning because your hands were trembling. Or why did you suddenly decide to rearrange your room on two consecutive nights and by yourself? Or how about when you almost fed your nose instead of putting the food in your mouth?" He was going on and on.

"Stop it. Those things mean nothing. I'm not nervous. Why would I be nervous? If you don't know I'm the fucking alpha." I said trying to sound authoritative.

"Is that so? Then why are your hands trembling?" he pointed at my hands and they were indeed trembling.

"It's...It's...Because I'm furious...so leave before I lose my mind because of your stupid deductions." I spoke and tried to sound angry but I know I failed miserably.

"No...NO...Please have mercy on me, alpha." he was teasing me. And then he started laughing like crazy. "You are so stupid," he said and left the office. He was laughing the whole time.

"Ya...Fuck you too." I said but before that, he was out of my sight.

I sat on the chair and tried to relax. I closed my eyes and took a few deep breaths. I really need to calm down. I'm too excited for tomorrow. I was just starting to feel relaxed when suddenly the door blasted open. My mom stormed in.

"I'm so sick of it now. How can you say no to this little thing." I was speaking as she entered. Following her was my dad.

"I'm not saying that I don't want to wear it..." he was saying. But my mom stopped him.

"Then what are you saying?" She asked. She sounded angry. They must have had some minor argument. They behave like this sometimes. They argue a little and then they make up the next instance. The longest they lasted without each other was half an hour.

"Guys!" I said, trying to get their attention. "What happened?" actually, I don't really care because I know they will make up soon but I just want to enjoy this show. They sometimes become so cute and cringe. You'll see what I mean.

"Your father. He has changed." My mom replied. "I... I have this fabulous blue dress. It is so beautiful and I want to wear it. So, I asked your father to wear a matching suit. You know something blue. But he wanted to wear a light gray one. I understand. I do. So, I just asked him to wear a blue tie. But he just doesn't want to."

"I...I can't wear that blue tie that you got me." my dad answered firmly. Ouch dad you are not making it any better.

"You have changed." My mom spoke and turned away from my dad.

"I mean...how can I wear that tie when I want to match mine with this," he said as he got something out of his pocket and needle. He was posing like he was proposing to her.

"You are not making any sense. What are you saying." my mom was speaking as she turned around. She was shocked when she saw my father like that. Holding a little blue box.

My dad opened the box and it was a beautiful diamond bracelet. The diamonds were shaped like three beautiful flowers and the borders of the diamond flowers were made of beautiful blue stones. The entire thing was tied with a gold chain. It was elegant and beautiful.

"How can I wear that tie when I already bought one better than that which matches your outfit?" my dad said and my mom was smiling.

"Really?"

"Yes, really?" my dad said. "Remember our prom?" he asked.

"Yes!"

"This bracelet is designed like the flower I bought you that day." my dad said.

"I figured that out." my mom said. They still behave like some high school students at this age. God, I'm gonna puke.

"Get a room, you guys. This is my office." I interrupted. And they glared at me like I destroyed the world.

"Show me the tie you bought." my mom said.

"Let's go." my dad said and dragged my mom out grabbing her by the hand.

I warned you that they can be cute and cringy. And then it suddenly hit me. I never got to take Owen to the prom.

Author's note:

Did you guys see Mr. I'm so chill aka Jason? I can't believe the big bad alpha can get nervous over such a thing.

Jason: YOU...YOU STOP SPREADING THE RUMORS.

Me: Whatever. Pff. By the way what was Aiden talking about? Who are they?

Jason: Whatever. Pff.

Me: asshole. Okay so moving on,

AAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW,

Mr. and Mrs. Wolfe are the couple goals. I don't know but they are just too cut together. I feel like they have the happily ever after. Tell me how would you define happily ever after?

Love you all.