The new definition of fine?

Jason's P.O.V.

"Are you all right?" Aiden asked. We just got back to the pack house from the railway station. We were walking down the hallway to my office. It is already very late. We had to make a couple of stops on our way back for some pack business.

"I told you I am fine. Why would I be not fine?" I replied with a soft smile as we entered my office. I don't know why he is asking me that. He has asked me the same question a thousand times since we left the railway station. I mean what is there that would make me not fine?

"You know the whole thing between Andrei and Owen at the railway station!" He was raising his eyebrow. He was looking at me like he wanted to say 'you really don't know why I'm asking you this?' and 'Don't worry.' at the same time.

"What! Pfff" I was laughing so hard. Like is this dude serious? "They are best friends and they saw each other after a very long time. They were just happy to see each other, they just hugged. What's wrong with that?" I could barely breathe because I am laughing so hard.

"Wow! You are so understanding. I thought you would be ticking like a time bomb and would destroy the world any moment." he spoke but he still looked at me like he does not believe me. "I'm so proud of you." He added.

"I mean I thought you'd lose your shit the moment Andrei called Owen baby."

"What? Come on you know I'm better than that." I was surprised how could he even think I'd get jealous over something so trivial?

"I guess so, but you know the mate bond it makes people crazy. Also, I've never seen Owen act like that. So dramatic. And when Andrei said 'I don't care if my world gets destroyed!' I felt that intensity in my heart. You know he can become an actor." What is he spewing? That Andrei dude is not that good. If anything I'd say he is over the top. Like why would anyone in their right mind act like that in a public place? I think he needs help. "And Owen, I've never seen him smile so brightly ever before."

"WHAT?" I think Aiden is also gone crazy. Why does he even know what he is saying? Owen smiles much more vibrantly when he is with me, if only I could show that to him.

"Ya. Like I saw sparkles in Owen's eyes." Wow! I can't believe this dude is still going on. "And I definitely thought you would rip Andrei's heart out when he said he is going to live with Owen!"

I don't know what came over me. I felt like my entire body was burning and it was hurting, I felt my fist clench and I thought I will explode at any minute. I slammed my hands on my desk and the thing was shattered into pieces. Conri was going crazy since the moment That shitty asshole called Owen Baby at the railway station. Like with kind of stupid hoe does that. I wanted to pull his tongue out, no I should have taken his tongue out back then. And why would he stay at Owen's place? And when did his family become so close to that jackass?

I was breathing heavily. Aiden was surprised by the sound the shattered table made. "Ha! I knew it." Aiden said, he looked like he won some big lottery. "And dude, you got to stop destroying the tables. Anyways, it's okay if you are feeling jealous, but be calm when you talk to Owen."

Hearing that sentence made me calm in the second. All the weird feelings I've been feeling disappeared and Conri too quiet down, he wanted to listen to what Aiden was saying.

"I mean It's natural that you are jealous, but believe in Owen. You trust him right?" He paused waiting for me to reply.

I nodded gently, in that moment all the anger and jealousy transformed into sadness. I don't know why but I felt sad, so sad. I felt my throat tighten and I was unable to speak.

"Good. Now, remember, that they are just friends. So don't bother Owen with some bullshit about this. He was just happy because he saw his friend after a long time. You know trust is the first requirement for a healthy relationship. So, just know that Owen is your mate and he is finally comfortable with that. Don't mess it up." he turned around and was leaving when he halted suddenly, "AND STOP DESTROYING THE TABLES, Look you broke your phone too." he added as he left the room.

I was alone in my office and what Aidenn said started resonating in my mind. What he said was true, even though I'm jealous of the entire thing I trust Owen. He was just happy being with his friend and I should be happy that he has someone like that in his life. I should be happy that he had someone with whom he could smile when he was at his lowest, the time he needed someone to be with him the most... because... I hurt him. I should be happy that he had something and someone that made him smile again.

I was frozen in my place, I still don't like Andrei but I'm just gonna accept it. I miss Owen, I miss him real bad. I look at my phone which was lying in a corner of the room in pieces. I put it on the desk out of habit and when the desk was destroyed so was my phone. I wish I could call Owen, I miss him.

Author's note:

The poor Jasonie is JJJJJEEEEAAAALLLLOOOOUUUUSSSSS. Why am I being like that, but I can't help he is just too cute.

I mean that tough Alpha was putting on a show  of being understanding, well that went down the drain. Lol. He is just stupid. 

Also, I'm sorry I could not upload last week, and I did not gave any notice too. The last week has been a roller coaster ride, phew, but I made it out alive. Sorry I also could not read or reply to your comments. I'll try to catch up as much as I can. And sorry for not giving the notice it kinda happened.

I hope you guys liked this p.o.v. of Jason on the whole Andrei thing.

Vote share and comment.

Love you all.