Kinda good news...

A week later

Owen's P.O.V.

I'm finally done with Jason's villa. And I have to say that Mr. Wilson's company did not let me down. I am halfway through my internship and I have learned so much already. Their designs are fresh and delicate, they put their heart into everything and they are determined to make everything perfect.

And the working environment is just amazing. They do not haunt you about your work, instead, they motivate you. Like this one time, we were trying to come up with the design for the staircase and everyone on the team shared their ideas, even though we had to work overtime no one was irritated, they liked what they were doing. And that motivated me to do even better.

I believe it is the best company there is. But as the end of my internship is drawing near, I'm kinda feeling scared and sad. I really don't want to stop working there, but I have not gotten any offer to work there yet. So, I'm just hoping that everything will work out.

Today is the last day of my work at the villa. We are showing the house to the Alpha aka Jason. And as long as he does not want any alteration everything is done. I'm at the company waiting for Mr. Wilson. He will be showcasing the house to Jason and I'm supposed to accompany him. Because he needs an intern to note down things and I am the intern that has worked the most in this villa.

"Everything's ready Owen?" Mr. Wilson asked me the first thing.

"Yes. Here's the report about the interior, and there is a list of everything important at the end." I said as I handed him the file and he started walking out. I followed him to the car. We sat in the back seat and during the travel to the villa Mr. Wilson was reviewing the file and making me note down the important points.

We reached there just after we were done reviewing. And Mr. Wilson decided to wait at the front door. I was standing behind him like a shadow.

With us was his personal secretary Dorthey. She was wearing a burgundy bodycon dress. Simple, casual, and elegant at the same time. And believe me with that brown hair of hers and that mocha skin she was rocking it.

Mr. Wilson was wearing a white suit. And I still could not believe he has not got any stain on it. And he looked like a model on the front page of a fashion magazine. I really wonder sometimes if I work with architects or with fashion designers and models. Like how good can your dressing sense be?

Good for me I have also picked up a thing or two about clothes while working there. I was wearing a V-neck, full sleeve navy blue t-shirt with light biscuit jeans. So, at least I was not looking like a pile of clothes along with these fashionistas.

Jason comes right at eleven at the clock. The exact time he was supposed to come.

"Good morning, Alpha." Mr. Wilson greets Jason with a handshake.

"A very good morning to you, Mr. Wilson. I just have seen the exterior but I have to say you always surpass my expectations." Jason replied with a big smile.

"I'm glad you think that way. But don't be too surprised because there's so much to see." Mr. Wilson joked. "Shall we?" He added before taking us inside.

The giant wooden and glass door with carvings served as the main door. The hall was designed such that during the day it was light by the sunlight and during the night you can see the moon at any point. We had to work on it so much to design it in a way that moon remains visible for the entire night because Mr. Wilson was determined to make it so. He wanted to show that the moon goddess is always blessing us with her grace.

What I love about this hall is the gigantic windows toward the river. And the veranda, it is the best place to sit at night, the skyline of the city is so magnificent I can't describe it in words. On the side of the hall beside the river, it is the living room. And there are all kinds of things there. And on the other side, it's the dining area. Both are separated by the massive stair leading to the second floor. The kitchen and a small hallway leading to a couple of bedrooms were beside the dining area.