The horror

Jason's P.O.V.

"Is the ac on?" I asked the driver. I was sweating like crazy. It was already 7:15 and I was on the way to Owen's house. I was all ready for the ball and I can't wait to see Owen.

I hope he likes the way I dress. I'm wearing a three-piece suit with a white shirt, a black waistcoat with a black coat and pants. However, the waistcoat was beautiful and delicate embroidery done with shining purple thread which gave it a very distinct look with a purple tie the whole thing looked luxurious and out of this world. The brooch I was wearing was similar to Owen and it looked amazing.

"Yes, Alpha. The ac is on." The driver replied.

So, why am I sweating so much!!!

"Are you sure?" I asked him again to make sure.

"Yes!" he answered.

"Then why is it so hot?" I murmured. And the driver looked confused.

"It's not alpha. It's actually very cold."

"Fine. How far are we?" I was getting impatient.

"Just a few more minutes."

And then I was sitting in silence the whole time. The time could not pass any slower. It felt like an eternity before the car halted.

"We're here, alpha." The driver said. I checked the time, it was 7:25. And I felt my heart going crazy. My stomach suddenly decided it wanted to do some gymnastics. And My hands are sweating buckets.

I stepped out of the car and I felt light-headed. 'It's okay, Jason! It's Okay. Why are you feeling like this? He is your mate and he already accepted your invitation. You are just picking him up. You are just picking him up. For God's sake, you are even going public today. So calm down. Just calm down.' I was telling myself but it was not helping. I still took a deep breath and tried to move forward.

One step after another, 'just hang in there.' I kept saying to myself and kept moving forward. And the next moment I was in front of the main door.

'Okay, Jason! Let's fucking do this.' I said in my head as I raised my head to ring the doorbell. I felt out of strength and my hand was trembling but I still held on and rang the bell. My entire body started trembling as soon as I heard the sound of the bell.

"I'll get it." I heard Mr. Westwood say.

I'm screwed up! Why is he out of his entire family? 'FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!' I was screaming inside my head.

"FUCK-"

"Sorry!" Mr. Westwood said as he opened the door. Wait, did I say that out loud? I'm dead meat.

"I...I...I..." My brain changed. I could not think of anything. What am I gonna do?

"Jason!" he looked more surprised than before. "What are you doing here? I mean "isn't there a ball to attend?" he added. He was dressed up for the ball. He was wearing a nice green-black suit.

"Um...you...you see...I...I..." say something you fuckhead. Anything, just say something.

"Come in first." He moved a little back giving me away.

"Ya.'' What is wrong with my mouth? Way to make a good impression, jackass. I lowered my head making sure to not make eye contact with him and entered the house. He led me to the living room. He sat on the sofa. I was still checking out the floor but I could feel his eyes on me. I just stood in front of him.

"Why are you standing there? Take a seat."

"I'm...I'm all right."

"Okay. So what brought you here now?" He went straight to business.

"You...You see..." why can't I make the words? 'Calm down Jason! Calm down. You are fucking alpha of the pack. What are you so scared of?' I said to myself. Then I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "I'M HERE TO PICK UP OWEN!" I said in a single breath.

I was still not prepared to face him. But after a second I opened my eyes and what I saw was horrific. He was not the only one in front of me. In one corner of the room, Mrs. Westwood was looking at me and in the other corner next to the stairs Hailey was glaring at me. FUCK THEY ALL HEARD IT!

"CAN YOU BELIEVE THE AUDACITY OF THIS ASSHOLE!" Hailey shouted.

"Hailey! Language!" Mrs. Westwood said.

"It's okay everyone!" Owen spoke from above the stairs and rushed down. And when I looked at him I swear I was about to have a heart attack. I felt my heart balloon up and it felt like the blood from my entire body cognates in there. It was going to burst.

How can anyone look so beautiful? It should be illegal to look this good. He was wearing a suit but it was a mix of modern casual suits and those victorian suits. A navy blue coat with a black collar, with beautiful silver embroidery. Underneath was a white shirt also with similar embroidery. And instead of a bow tie, he was wearing a tie I'd never seen before. It was some kind of bow tie but made out of white silk and the cloth on the side of the knot was long and was hanging. It was somewhere between a bow tie and a stole. He was also wearing the brooch I gave him.

Conri was on cloud nine. He was getting high from Owen's look. I felt a little lightheaded and my head was spinning a little. Hold on Jason. Conri was trying to get control. I can't let it happen. I resisted him but It was really taking a toll on me. "Calm down you fucking wolf. We can't make a scene here." I said to him,

He just growled angrily and kept trying to get control but after a while he got tired and I could finally relax a little.

"I agreed to him picking me up," Owen said as he stood next to me. "You know he is my mate," he added. Fuck what did he just say?

'Mate...mate...mate...' that was the only thing playing in my mind.

"But-" Mrs. Westwood was going to speak but Owen cut her off.

"I'll explain everything later. Let's just enjoy this ball for now," he said. "I'll see you all at the ball," he added and then turned and looked into my eyes. He was too close. TOO CLOSE. "Shall we go?" he said, extending a hand.

"um...YA...Sure..." I said as I grabbed his hand. "I'll see you all at the ball," I said to his family trying to smile but I was feeling so much emotion.

He then dragged me out of the house.

"Phew...I was so nervous back there, I would have puked," he said as soon as we were out of the house and then he started laughing. He was looking so amazing. I swear to God this guy is going to be the death of me.

Author's note:

Finally, The big bad alpha did it. He told Owen's parents. Well done Jason.

Jason : Well, It was a piece of cake. I... I mean it was smooth like butter.

Me(sarcastically) : Ya we all saw that. 

Also, can you guys believe Hailey said that to his face. AGAIN. I laughed so hard. I just love her.

Hailey : Love you too, Bitch.

Mrs. Westwood : HAILEY! LANGUAGE!

So, what do you guys think about this chapter? also, just out of curiosity, except for your home country which country would you like to live for your entire life if given a chance?

I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Be happy and healthy.