To where?

Owen's P.O.V.

"Oh! I can't wait to see that villa from the inside. Let me tell you I'm going shopping right after I get off work. We have only two weeks to prepare for the ball." There were two news anchors, one man, and one woman. They both were discussing about the ball that alpha aka Jason is throwing at his new villa.

Today around ten in the morning, Jason did a press conference inviting the entire pack to the ball and he also informed us that they have already sent the invitations to our other packs with whom we have alliances.

"And we have been reported that people have already started crowding the shops and shopping centers around the town." The male anchor said.

"Of course, they have. I just hope not all of the good accessories and dresses are sold before I get off the work." The female anchor said jokingly.

"What did I say! HA!" Hailey said as soon as she came back home. It's four in the afternoon and I think she hurried back from the school just to mock us. She hurriedly took a seat next to me.

"Ya! Ya! Never underestimate the power of the high school girl's gossip group." I was being sarcastic.

"So! Have you decided what you're gonna wear to the ball?" she asked holding my hand.

"No." I don't know why everyone is behaving like this. We have two weeks to get ready. Two whole weeks. "You know we have two weeks, right?"

"Exactly my point. We just have two weeks." She twisted my words. She's evil.

"And since when do you like balls?" as far as I know there's nothing for Hailey to be excited about.

"I know it's that stupid Jason, but he also invited other packs. What if... What if my mate is there?" her eyes sparkled.

"Wow! You're delusional." I replied jokingly and she hit me in the abdominal with her elbow. "Hey!" she ignored me and went to her room.

"Shut up, Party pooper." She slammed the door shut.

I was not thinking about the ball much because I have something else to worry about. I have a date with Jason today and I have to tell him about Australia. No matter what.

I watched TV for a while because I had nothing to do. It's 5:30 and I need to get ready. I went to my room. I cleaned up and was standing in front of my closet deciding what to wear. I have so many clothes but none is appealing to me. Also, Jason did not say anything about where he was going to take me, so I don't know what kind of clothes I should wear.

Finally, I decided to wear an Olive-green full sleeve t-shirt and black jeans. It looked good and complimented my skin. Then I opened my drawer to get the watch but I saw a small jewelry box. It was the necklace Jason gave to me. I took it out and reminisced. I opened it and tied it around my neck.

It was almost seven when I got ready. And I heard my phone ring. It was Jason.

"Hey! You're here?" I asked as soon I picked up the phone.

"Yup. I'm waiting in front of Mrs. Stephwell's café."

"I still can't get used to it being the café," I spoke. "Anyway, I'll be there in a couple of minutes. I'm just leaving the house." I added.

"Okay. I'm waiting for you." He said out of nowhere and then ended the call. I was blushing so hard. He can be really cheesy sometimes.

I hurried to the hall. Hailey was watching tv.

"Tell mom, I'll be late. And I'll have diner out."

"Where are you going?" She was suspicious.

"Oh! Just hanging out with some friends." I was sweaty. I did not think of a good reason.