Epilogue

Six months later

Jess's P.O.V.

"Jess! How many times do I have to tell you? You clean this mess right now young man or else..." my mom said while glaring at me.

"Okay okay jeez I'm cleaning it," I replied in an irritating tone and went into the brewery to clean it. I was making the potion that increases your vision ten times for a school project but left everything as it was when I was done and now I will be disowned and chewed alive by my mother if I don't clean it.

"Good," she said but why did even that sound like a warning?

I was cleaning the brewery when I heard people screaming. I was confused by the sound but it was coming from outside. So, I opened the blinds of the window to look at what was going on. I was shocked by what I saw, people were running in all directions screaming and I saw a gigantic wave of water approaching us. I walked back and ran out and saw my mom running towards me. She grabbed my hand and pulled me to the back door. She flung it open and dragged me outside. And then the sky started burning, it was literally on flames. Instead of white clouds, there were yellow and orange flames. I froze and my mom was trying to drag me away.

And then it poured. I saw my town flooding and the fire raining on my town at the same time, the thunder was going wild. It was so loud that the screams could not be heard because of the thunder in the sky. I pulled my mom when I saw a gigantic fireball approaching directly towards her. We both landed on the ground and the fireball hit the place where my mom was standing and everything caught fire. We were surrounded by fire. I saw a shadow approaching us from the fire. My mom used her magic to push me away from there and I stopped when my back hit the tree in the distance.

My mom got up and stood in front of that shadow. "I will not let you succeed. AS LONG AS I'M ALIVE I'LL NEVER LET YOU WIN, I WILL MAKE SURE OF IT. NEVER." she spoke with her fearless voice. She then turned around and looked at me. "RUN. JESS, RUN. YOU HAVE TO LIVE, FOR US. LIVE."

"NO. I am not going anywhere without you. Never." I shouted gathering all the energy in my body and started to walk toward her.

"DON'T BE A FOOL. RUN AND DON'T LOOK BACK. Remember I love you and I'm always by your side. RUN. RUN. RUN. I'll kill you if you come any closer. Run. You have to run away." she said and again pushed me with her magic and this time I went even further. I could barely see her now but I knew what she wanted me to do. Maybe she can take on whoever it was. Maybe I'll just be a burden to her right now. And she will keep doing the same if I go near her. I didn't know what else to do to help her. I couldn't even use the magic properly then. So I ran. I felt the tears running down my cheeks but I didn't stop, I couldn't stop.

Then suddenly I was standing in my house right now, I walked out and it was my home. Surrounded by valleys, the place I create. The place I made for myself. But then the same thing happened. I saw a tsunami gulping the hills in the distance, the sky was burning, and the loud thunders. And I saw wolves, I saw hundreds and thousands of wolves running around and one of them was Owen's wolf. The fire rained and everyone was burning, everything was burning. Their howls filled the space and their blood covered the land. And I saw the same shadow approaching.

I bolted up in my bed. I was panting and covered in sweat. I was still not sure of what happened but it felt so real. 'A dream! No. He's coming. He's coming here.' I said to myself. I don't have time. I gotta warn them. I started running. I was out of my house and in the valley and in a minute I was in the dark woods and then in their territory. As soon as I stepped into their territory I heard a few howls in all directions. They know about me already.

But I kept running through the woods and I heard a few wolves chasing me. I just slammed them on the trees. I was faced by one after another unit of wolves as I approached the town but kept knocking them all out making sure they just got unconscious and didn't get hurt too much.

As I entered the town I sensed Owen at the center of the town. I ran in that direction doing the same when any wolf approached me. To make things worse, it even started raining then. But I kept running, I had to inform him, he was the only one who would believe me. These other wolves would not even listen to a word I say.

In a few minutes I was standing in front of the giant gate, I pushed it open and ran through the gardens. The wolves guarding the place kept attacking me but I served them the usual unconsciousness with no pain as a side. I was finally in front of the main gate of the villa. I knocked on the door and a dude in a bulletproof vest opened the door. He was about to attack me when I heard a familiar voice.

"STOP!" Owen said from the corner. With that everyone froze. Next to him was a giant, I guess he was that asshole alpha who bullied him. He was in a stance to protect Owen. Owen walked past him and towards me.

"Jess! What is all this? What are you doing here?" He asked me standing in front of me.

"O...Owe... He's...He's..." I was fumbling.

"What?"

"He's coming, Owen. He's coming." I said gathering my words.

"Who? Who's coming? Jess are you all right?" He asked. He looked concerned. "Come in first." He said as he took me to the couch.

"You have to believe me, Owen, he's coming. He's coming for all of us." I said after sitting down.

"Mate!" I heard someone speaking in a very faint voice.

"Who's coming, Jess?" Owen asked still that concerned look on his face.

Author's note :

I did it... I fucking did it. I finished this book. I'm gonna cry in the corner because I'm really happy.

I started this books when I was going through somethings and I needed an escape and now when I'm finishing this one I can't believe the changes that has happened in my life and I'm so grateful for everything. 

On that note I would like to thank all of you who read this book and supported me throughout this whole time even though I have not been the best at uploading regularly and disappeared from time to time. Thank you so much everyone.

BTW I'm also very grateful for the friends I make because of this book though I have not met any of them in real life but they are very good friends. To tell you the truth I was so scared when I uploaded this book because I imagined everyone coming for my throat just like people say about internet but I had a really good experience.

Love you all and have a wonderful new year.

I'll see you all in the next book.