Can you drop me off?

Jason's P.O.V.

I leaned in and our faces were barely apart, my lips were hovering over his and I could feel id breath on my cheeks. I went crazy when his lips parted a little. I looked in his eyes and he had that look like he was longing for more, he wanted more. And because of that, I was going crazy. I could feel our bodies tangled with each other, my chest lying on his. Our swords attacking each other. Our skins sticking to each other. He raised his right leg and wrapped it around my waist. He looked so good under me.

"You are so hot. I wanna bit those lips and devour them." I said.

"Really! Then what are you waiting for?" He replied with a playful smile. And that drove me to the edge.

I lean more and-

"OUCH" I woke up with my headbanging, and I fell off the bed. I rubbed my eyes to get a clear vision. It started to hurt on my head where I banged. I was still not sure what was going on. After a few seconds, I got hold of my consciousness.

'It was all a dream!' I realized and I could not be more disappointed. It was a good dream, a really good dream. Owen. How can someone be so cute and sexy at the same time? But now I'm just sad. The dream is never going to come true, and I was not able to kiss him even in the dream. I was pulled out of my thoughts with the sound of doors blast opening and a crowd rushing into my room. All the guards stationed on the floor came running and in the front was Aiden.

"What happened? Where is the attacker?" Aiden asked as everyone started to look at every corner of my room. "Are you all right?" He added as he helped me get up.

"Nothing happened. Everyone calm down. There's no one here." I said rubbing my head, it was not hurting anymore but felt numb.

"But we heard a banging sound." One of the guards Nicolas said. He must be stationed outside my room last night.

"Nothing happened. I just dropped something." I said. They all started to leave except Aiden. He was giving me a suspicious look.

"You fell from the bed, didn't you?" He said.

I was beyond surprised, I was frantic. "How did you know?" I asked, is he a psychic?

"Loud noise, You laying on the ground next to your bed, and you lying that you dropped something. Do the math." He said he was holding back from laughing.

"Ya...Ya, smarty pants. Whatever" I said as I walked into the bathroom. I got ready and there was no one when I came out of the bathroom. There is nothing better than a hot shower in the morning. There is only a towel wrapped around my waist, I need to get dressed but sit on the chair next to the window, staring out at the gardens of the packhouse.

I turned around and saw my bed and I started to imagine how it would feel to wake up next to Owen, him lying on my bed wrapped in the bed sheets and I was smiling. I then went to the bed and took out the syringe from the drawer next to it and filled it with liquid from one of the bottles in the drawer. I injected the liquid and the same pain came to me, I have been doing this for five years but the pain always feels the same, I can never get used to it. I lie on the bed and close my eyes, grabbing the sheets thinking it would alleviate the pain and biting my tongue so that I do not make a sound. I twist and turn and bend backward trying to endure the pain, tears kept falling but I do not make a sound. The pain subsides after a while and I stay on my bed. I was drained of energy.

After a while, I feel better so I dressed up, a white shirt and formal black pants with vertical silver lines. My belly was rumbling so I went to the dining room, ad Mrs. Violet set the table with some pancakes and crepes, with orange juice.