The savior wizard

Owen's P.O.V.

'I have nothing to wear!' I'm literally scared right now. I have no good clothes that I can wear for an interview. And I have a life-changing interview today.

"Oh please... Who cares about that stupid interview? We are going out with our mate, I suggest you wear something appropriate for a date. How about a tight T-shirt and skinny jeans. Show him your curves and you can wear something special under that." Vlad said as he winked with a smirk.

"Stop it, you perv. We are not gonna do anything like that tomorrow and I said to you we are not going out; he is just dropping me off. And I do care about the interview. So, if you are just gonna make those lewd comments then sew your mouth. I need to think." I said, he has been teasing me like that since yesterday morning. He is such a simp.

"Whatever you say party-pooping Cinderella." He said and made that pff sound at the end.

"Btw I'm sorry you have not been out for five years because I could not change and now that I can, we have no time for you to come out and play. I promise after this interview I'll let you take over." I said, I really feel bad for Vlad, he has not taken over for five years and I postponed it two days.

"It's fine, I know you had so much to prepare for this interview. But If you will not let me take over after that, I'm gonna take over by force." He threatened me. And then we both started to laugh. And that's how he ended our conversation.

'Okay, now think wen. Think. What can I do now? Who should I go for help-' I was thinking? When I realized that I have only one choice. Jess. Yes, my only option for help is a wizard living illegally in the creepy hell woods for five years.

I went to dark wood and I had no problem finding my way to Jess's place more like heaven because I remembered a little from my visit last time and I could also pick up my and his scent from the path we traveled. Thanks to the speed of werewolves in a few minutes I was standing in front of the lake he made me jump into last time. Well, it's not actually a lake but you know. I know what will happen, I'll jump and I'll open my eyes in heaven.

I close my eyes and jump. Wait! Why do I feel wet? I feel like I'm underwater. I opened my eyes and I really was underwater. What happened? Did I go to the wrong lake? I'm pretty sure I went in the right direction though. Then did heaven disappear? Does it move around? I started to swim upwards and when I got my head out I saw a giant relic. It's the same relic I saw before. That means I'm at Jess's place. And I heard someone laughing. I turned around and saw jess laughing hard that it was hard for him to breathe.

"You...You...should look the look on your face." He said holding his stomach. "Aa..AA... My cheeks hurt." He added placing his hands on his cheeks.

"Dude...What the hell!" I said, I was a little irritated. He helped me get out of the small pond but he was still laughing the same way. "How did a pond suddenly appear here? What did you do?" I asked.

"I know whenever someone enters the dark woods and I saw you enter, I wanted to surprise you." He was still laughing the same. "You were scared, weren't you? It's hilarious." He added. He was choking.

"Well, Not funny for me," I said.

He waved his hand and the water in the pond evaporated and my clothes dried. Then the dirt flowed into the pond filling it. It was like the pond was never there.

"Come on let's go." He said and we started walking to his cottage/villa. I was looking around the entire way. You can never get tired of this place. "By the way what brings you here today?" He asked.

"Um...I need your help." I said.

"Duh." He said sarcastically.

"I have this interview tomorrow and I have nothing to wear. So I was thinking if you could help me with that." I was feeling shy.