Owen Westwood, will you...

Owen's P.O.V.

"Do we have to do this?" I asked. I can't believe the situation I'm in right now. Hailey is putting on some kind of mask that is supposed to make your skin glow. I don't know why she likes doing this stuff to me.

"Of course. You need to look your best." She paused for a second. "I mean...The entire town is going to be there," she spoke hastily.

"HEY! Don't forget about the people who traveled all the way here," Andrei said. He was sitting next to me and he also applied the same mask. But opposite to me, he wanted to do that which made the situation worse.

"Never. How can I forget about them."

My mom also applied something to her face and was waiting for the alarm to ring. My father who was just sitting there a few minutes ago became my mother's prey and she applied a hundred things to his face. My family has finally gone insane.

"Done!" she said.

"So, can I wash it now?"

"NO! Wash it when it dries. Wait for at least half an hour," she replied. After that, we all were just sitting and talking about all the useless things.

"I still can't believe you found that suit in such a time." my mom said out of nowhere. I wore that suit once at the shop and then once at my home to show my family. And let me tell you their reaction was priceless. Their jaws literally dropped to the ground. And Hailey could not believe I found such an amazing thing at the last minute.

Should I take credit for it? No, because it was Jess who helped me and without him, I could not have gotten that outfit. But do I take credit for it? Yes. I mean I have such an amazing friend. So it was indirectly me who found the suit.

"Ya tell me where did you find that thing?" Hailey asked.

"I- '' I was going to tell them that I went to human town and asked a suit-maker to make it. But I could not because my phone rang. It was Jason. And just reading his name made my heart do the cardio.

"Pfff..." Vlad made a sound rolling his eyes.

"What?" I asked him.

"OH! Look, he called me. Oh my GOD...oh my GOD..." he was giving the fakest reaction of being excited. "I mean just to sleep with him already. You are fucking twenty-two. Jeez." I was angry. I know what he meant. Like there is no problem with doing it. But I can't just go to Jason and say to him 'hey! Let's have sex.' I just want it to happen naturally.

"I'm gonna take it," I said to my family and made my way to my room.

"Peel that mask off before the time and I'm gonna peel your skin off," Hailey shouted as I closed the door.

It was suddenly dead silent when I closed the door. I could hear my heart drumming like crazy. I took a deep breath to calm myself down, it was of no use tough. And I answered.

"Hello!" Jason spoke in a gentle voice.

"Yup."

"Where are you?" he asked. I did not expect him to ask me that. It was the middle of the night so I don't know why he was asking that.

"At home! Why? Did something happen?" I was a little tense.

"No...No. Nothing happened." His voice was shaking. "Um...are you in your room?" This felt a little strange.

"um...Yes!"

"Can...can you look out of the window?" He said. He sounded nervous.

I did as I asked. I opened the curtains and looked out of the window. There was a drone flying very close to my window.

"There's a drone!" I was surprised.

"Yes!" he paused for a second and let out a sigh. "Look...open the box," he added.

"I was not sure which box he was talking about. But then I looked closely and there was a small box attached to the drone." I gently took it and opened it.

"Did you open it?" he asked.

"Yes! But Jason, what is all this? And where are you?" There was a beautiful brooch in it. It looked so expensive. There was a rose made out of beautiful red stones and surrounding it were three lilies made out of diamonds.

"You said it would make you more nervous if you saw me today. So, I'm not gonna show myself but You know I never got to ask you on the prom." He spoke. "But I can ask you out on this ball, right?" He paused and took a deep breath. "Owen Westwood, will you go to this ball with me?" he asked.

And I felt butterflies flying in my belly. Suddenly it felt like the cold night changed into a bright spring day. Everything seemed brighter and I felt beautiful flowers grow all around my room and then they covered me, too. I was smiling without realizing, am I going crazy.

"Yes!" I said unconsciously.

And then I heard someone shout "YooHoo." from right under my window. My room is on the first floor so I guess Jason was standing against the wall of the ground floor under my room.

"Jason!" I said opening the window and trying to look down. But then I saw him running away like a bolt and he hung up the call too. He is so stupid and cute. I don't know why but I can't stop smiling. "STUPID!" I shouted out of my window.

Author's note:

I llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Hailey. Okay I'm not gonna say anything more on this topic.

and why am I getting the butterflies when Owen is the one in love? Fuck it. I ain't talking about this either. It's not like someone asked me on a date. Why do I care.

The only one I can relate to is Vlad. I mean if you are so horny and head over heel for him just sleep with him.

And no I'm not jealous.

I  hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Love you all.