Silver dust

Owen's P.O.V.

"JASON!" I shouted and rushed to the stretcher but Andrei held me back. Not letting me go. "LET ME GO! LET ME GO! LET ME GO!" I was screaming as I tried to get out of his grip but it was all in vain.

I saw a trail of blood following the stretcher as they took Jason away and disappeared.

I was throwing my hands in any direction trying to get out of Andrei's hold. I wanted to run to him. I saw... I saw his blood. I was losing hold of reality. I could not comprehend what was going on around me. There was just something stopping me from going to him. I was struggling to get rid of that. I was screaming at the top of my lungs. It was hurting, not physically. It was much worse than that, it was like I was watching my world being destroyed and I can't do anything.

"OWEN...OWEN...OWEN..." Someone was screaming in my ears. "OWEN... GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF." He added. "YOU'LL ONLY MAKE IT WORSE...GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF." I was feeling weak, I did not have the strength to stand, I felt my body fall as the energy left my body but someone was holding me. "OWEN...OWEN..." I remember everything going black and people screaming my name.

"Owen" I heard a gentle voice say my name, I felt a familiar hand slowly caressing my hair. I know who it was. Jason. I opened my eyes. I was laying on the floor, my head was resting on his thighs and he was looking at me with a gentle look.

"Jason!" I spoke as I bolted up and started to check every inch of his body. "You... You are all right." I said feeling relieved.

"Of course. What happened to me?" He said, trying to make a joke. He then started laughing out of the blue. I was staring at him blankly, I still could not figure out what was happening, what was real and what was not.

"You should look at your face." he barely uttered the words as he could not stop laughing.

Everything was getting blurry because I was getting teary. I felt a lump form in my throat. "Do you... Do you know how worried I was?" I was crying by now. I jumped in his arms and buried my face in his chest as I cried.

He wrapped his arms around me and caged me. I was feeling so many emotions that I couldn't even comprehend what I was feeling. After a while, he let go of me and gently grabbed my face with his hands on my cheeks. He looked into my eyes, I saw tears in his eyes. His hands were getting cold.

"I love you, Owen." He said gently. I was frozen, it was like time finally stopped. But then I saw his body slowly turn into silver dust and fade away. I didn't know what was going on, I could still feel his touch, I still remember his smell but I could not see him anymore. I felt he was right next to me but at the same time, he was worlds apart.

"jason...jason...JASON..." I was calling his name hoping he would come back. The tears which barely stopped started to flow again. And the pain I felt before came rushing back in.

"JASON" I screamed as I bolted up. I saw Andrei and my family rushing to me.

"Owen, oh thank the Goddess." My mom said,

"Owen..." My dad spoke.

"Are you hurting anywhere?" Andrei asked.

"Are you feeling okay?" Hailey added.

I didn't know what was going on. I took a look around me. I was in a gigantic room, something straight out of drama. One of those rooms they show in palaces and castles. I was on an enormous bed, and some kind of fluid was being injected into my veins from the pouch that hung on one side of the bed. I was surrounded by all of them and they were looking concerned. My head was still light and I could not think straight. 'What happened?' I thought in my mind.

And then I remembered everything. I remembered them rushing through the doors, Jason's motionless body, and the blood. It all came back. I was on the edge of losing it.

"Where...is Jason?" It was a challenge to utter a single word. I had no energy left in my body.

"The doctors are still operating on him," Andrei replied.

"Take me there." I barely spoke.

"But-"

"Please" I begged him.

"Okay." I did not want to but he still agreed. He then helped me get off the bed and asked me to sit in a wheelchair as I still could not stand on my own. He then pushed the wheelchair from behind and drove me to the operating room.

My family rushed after us. Jason's family and Aiden were waiting there already. When they saw us they rushed to me.

"Oh, Owen! Are...are you all right?" Mrs.Wolfe asked and hugged me. Her voice was shaking, she looked like she was crying a lot. I have never seen Luna like this before.

"Honey, it's gonna be alright." Mr. Wolfe said, placing his hand on Luna's shoulder. He was trying to be strong but I could feel despair in his voice. "You're gonna hurt him." He added and after hearing that Luna let me go. She stood up and Mr.Wolfe held her.

After that, we all kept waiting for the doors to open. No one uttered a word, every eye fixed on that door. I was not sure what I was feeling but it felt terrible, I was feeling hollow. I didn't know what to do, so I prayed to the Lunar Goddess. I kept praying to her, hoping she would hear my prayers, hoping that she would make everything right, hoping some miracle would happen.

After what felt like an eternity the door of the operation theater finally opened and the doctor came out. We all rushed to him.

"Doctor, How is he?" everyone asked in unison. 

Author's note:

Okay, who was waiting for this chapter? Let me know how bad you guys were waiting for it. Also, to tell you the truth if I was reading this chapter I would be infuriated because of that stupid dream of Owen. But I'm the one writing it, lol. sorry not sorry.

That's it for this week guys, see you next week.

Lol, I know you guys would kill me if I stopped here. Don't worry there is one more chapter this week.

Hope you guys liked this roller coater ride of the chapter.