A horny alpha!

Jason's P.O.V.

I still could not comprehend what Owen just said to me. He wants us to mark each other! I still can't believe it. Is this real? Am I still dreaming? What if I'm in a coma! I was lost in my thoughts. Owen was dragging me down the stairs to the hall.

"Ouch!" I crashed into a table as we made a turn. And that made it clear. This is not a dream. It is actually happening.

"Sorry." He apologized.

And in a moment we were standing in front of the hall. It was filled with people. Owen didn't lie when he said everyone was here. Every single wolf from the pack was here. I looked through the room. Owen's family was standing on the left side of the hall. My parents entered after us and stood facing us. Even the whole blue moon pack was here.

There was silence for a second but then everyone started cheering and howling. The hall echoed with the sound of cheers, happy screams and howls. I was getting emotional. I mean I know I'm their alpha but they all were here for me. I could not be anymore grateful.

"They are here for their alpha." my mom said. "They are here for you." For the first time after I became the alpha I didn't know what to say. I turned around and glanced at Owen.

And at that moment I realized they are here for me. They are here because they care for me. They are here because they love me. I was overwhelmed with emotions just by thinking that.

I took a deep breath and said "I want to thank everyone present here. Thank you from the bottom of my heart." With that all the noise from the crowd died. "Thank you for being here for me." I took a small pause. "By the grace of the Lunar Goddess, I am all well now." And everyone started cheering again. "I am all ready to take the responsibilities of the alpha and I promise you I will do even better than before. I owe you all." I ended with that and they started to cheer again.

After a few seconds the alpha of the blue moon pack came forward. "Alpha, I was the only one responsible for all this. So, I present myself to you. I will accept any punishment you give me, just don't harm my pack." He addressed that to me.

"Alpha, you know there's only one punishment for the crime that you have committed, right?" I asked.

"Yes and I'm ready for that."

"I Jason Wolfe... pardon you." He looked surprised after hearing that. "I know why you did that. You did that for your pack. I don't blame you, I would have done the same thing if I was in your shoes." I explained. The luna of their pack ran and held her mate's hand. "Also you don't have to merge your pack with ours. The roughs are not a problem anymore but I do hope that our packs will have a pleasant relationship in future."

"..." I was waiting for him to speak but it seemed he could not form words. He was standing there looking at me with wide eyes, filled with shock and disbelief. After a few seconds he parted his lips and spoke, "Even though I don't deserve your magnanimity, I will forever be grateful to you. However, I would still like to merge my pack with yours and I feel everyone in my pack feels the same way." He turned around to look at his pack members and they all nodded in agreement. "I don't think there can be any better alpha than you." He added.

"Very well, I respect your decision. I and my pack will be very happy to extend our family. Welcome to the crimson crescent pack." I concluded and everyone in the hall started to cheer. I spent some time with them and it was time. After having dinner at the pack house everyone started to leave. It was like a big party. I can't believe they care so much for me.

It was only me and Owen and our families now. "We should also take our leave, alpha." Mr. Westwood spoke.

"Okay Larry. And I thank you and your family for being with us during this hard time." My father replied.

"Anything for our alpha," he answered. "Shall we?" He asked Mrs. Westwood while offering her his hand.

"We shall." she replied jokingly. I was thinking they would leave but Owen would stay behind. But I was shocked to see him walking with them to the main door as if he was leaving with them too.

"OWEN!" I could not help myself and I said it out loud. Everyone looked at me with a surprised look.

He was glaring at me and then he rolled his eyes and said, 'Can't you see my parents?'

"Is there a problem, alpha?" Mrs. Westwood asked.

I didn't know how to reply to that, I can't just tell her the truth. "I... I mean... Can Owen stay here for a couple of days? I'm still not feeling so great and think he would be the best person to take care of me." How did I come up with that in an instant! I'm a fucking genius.

"Honey there are a lot of people to take care of you here and Owen has not been sleeping well since the incident. I don't think it's a good idea to ask him to stay here." my mom replied.

"Why don't we ask Owen if he minds it or not." I was irritated at this point. Why does everyone have to oppose the thing that I want? "Owen! Can you stay here?"

"..." He was looking at his parents. "I guess I don't mind." look at him being all coy and shy now. Where is Owen from today's morning now?

"Okay then we'll see you later." His parents and he said goodbyes. I came and stood right next to me.

"He is almost fine. Don't worry too much, Owen. And let me know if he does something stupid." My mom was glaring at me.

After that my parents went to the gardens to take a stroll and it was me and him only. "I can't believe you would break your promise like that. I mean I Don't want to force you but you could have just said so if you had changed your mind. How could you break a promise you made?" I was not angry, I was just sad. I was scared that if he doesn't mind breaking his promises then he would not keep his promise that he will never go away.

I could not believe what he did next. I was all tense here and he started laughing. And not laughing like smiling, laughing like the villain in a fantasy movie laughing. "What's so funny about it?"

"N...Nothing...It's just you're so cute. You...You should have seen your face when I was leaving." He was still laughing like crazy.

I slid towards him and grabbed his waist. I pulled him closer and he looked up in my eyes. His eyes widened, his lips parted. He was not laughing anymore.

"Is my face still funny ?" I said looking into his eyes. I was breathing heavily.

"Huh!"

And I planted my lips on his.

Author's note :

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's finally happening guys! The moment/ thing you have been asking me from the very first chapter or since the day I started writing this story.

Or is it? I mean things can go wrong anytime. (Evil laugh)

Jason (threatening me) : Listen you stupid pile of trash. I will kill the sorry ass of yours and no-one will be able to find it in  a million years if you tried anything stupid.

me : Bitch I'll just kill you before you could do something like that. I guess you haven't learned your lesson. I should not have kept you alive. Ungrateful asshole.