The children and the saviors

Present day

Jason's P.O.V.

"Alpha, everything is ready. We can leave now." Aiden said as the guards dragged motionless bodies of the roughs from the hall. The cleaning crew came rushing in and were cleaning any blood off the floor and walls. The members of the blue moon pack still had terrified looks on their faces.

"I will join you. They are our kids." The alpha of the blue moon pack spoke with his eyes fixed on the ground.

"No!" I refused. "Your pack needs you right now. Take care of them, we will talk after I am back." I added.

"But-" he was about to speak but I stopped him as I placed my hand on his shoulder.

"I promise you, I will save every last of the children from your pack." I meant every single word. I am not letting any more children die. "Now go, your pack needs you."

He was hesitant but he started walking to where the blue moon pack was standing. I turned to the side, and Owen was standing next to me. He was looking at me. "You're not coming either," I said before he could say anything. I know what he wanted. I could see in his eyes.

"WHY!!!" I spoke with a surprised tone.

"Because we have enough men."

"But-"

"No, but. I know you can take care of yourself, but every soldier is more skillful than you and you have to trust them, You have to trust me."

"PPPPPPPPPPLlllllllllllllllllEEEEEEEEEEEEaaaaaaaaaaaaaaSSSSSSSSSSSSeeeeeeeeeeee" He was giving me those puppy eyes. I don't know how he does it, but His eyes get so big and they sparkle, and then he pouts. Believe me, you can feel your soul melting when you see in those eyes.

"O-" I almost said okay but Aiden cut me off.

"Alpha!" he spoke. "We must leave now." He added.

"Don't worry Owen. I'll go with him." I heard a voice. A very familiar voice. Andrei.

"What-" I was about to speak but Owen was faster.

"Ya, that works."

"What? No." I said.

"It's either me or him, make your choice," Owen said as he glared at me.

"Fine."

"So, I can come with you!" Owen was elevated.

"No, I meant him. Andrei can come." I saw Owen pout again as I spoke.

I turned around and was about to leave when Owen grabbed my wrist and spinned me around. He placed his hands on my cheeks, he moved in, and pressed his lips on mine. I felt my body fire up, I was burning. It was like someone set me on fire but the fire was not hurting, It was not burning, it was warm. I could feel his lips moving on mine and I was paralyzed with shock. No matter how many times we kiss, I always feel like it is the first time. He separated his lips from mine.

"Be safe." He said, I could feel his heavy breaths on my lips. I nodded and he let me go.

I know that he was worried, I would never leave his side if I could but right now all I want to do is to save those kids. I have to save them, I can't delta it any longer. I sat in my car, Aiden was sitting in front, next to the driver. Andrei hopped in too and sat next to me. The driver stepped on the peddle. All the soldiers were following us in their cars. We were going towards the forest in the east where the rough set up their base.

"You know I never liked you, right?" We were halfway there when Andrei said out of nowhere. I was not surprised though, I knew that.

"Well, the feeling's mutual," I replied. Well, he thought he was the only savage one.

"Glad to hear that, but you are Owen's mate so I'm gonna make peace with that."

"Same. I'm gonna try to be fine with you because you are his friend."

"But, I know what you did to him, and I know what he went through because of you. I would never forgive you as I have seen how hurt he was, how broken he felt while he stayed in our city but It was on Owen to make that decision and he chose to give a chance, he forgave you." He said, looking straight at me with a death glare. I didn't know how to reply to that. "But let me tell you, if you ever as much as laid a finger on Owen to hurt him again, I swear to God, I don't care if you have the most powerful pack, I am coming for your blood." I could tell by the look in his eyes that he meant all of it.

I don't know why but hearing him say that made me feel kind of relieved. "I'm glad that Owen has a friend who can go to such lengths for him. But don't worry, I'd rather die than hurt him again." I felt a smile form on my face. I guess he is not as big of an asshole as I thought. We all sat in silence after that until we reached the end of the road. We ditched our cars and everyone went with their respective groups.

We knew there were three tents and the children were in one in the back towards the stream. So, following our plan, we divided into four groups. I was in the group that was supposed to move in from the stream and attack the tent with children. I took Andrei with me too. The other two groups were supposed to attack the other two tents and the group of shooters were supposed to hide in trees to protect and assist us. Aiden was managing one of the two groups that were supposed to attack the tents.

We were in our position. I looked at the tent with binoculars to check everything, and I saw children. They were tied down in a corner. And there were four guards as well as the leader of the supposed leader of the roughs in the tent. I received signals from the other groups that they were in their positions too.

"We attack my signal. The kids are the priority and try not to kill them." I said and then I let out a loud howl, which was the signal to attack. I let Conri take control to some extent, my vision changed and claws replaced my nails. I heard loud howls all around the place. And we ran toward the rough base from all sides. They were not ready for this, I could see the terror on their faces.

Author's note:

Okay people, this shit about to go down! I don't know but Jason looked very hot in this chapter. 

Jason: uhu... Did you say something?

me: no...

Jason: Really... something about me being hot?

me: oh that... I said, you are a piece of hot shit

Jason: You -

Okay people hope you liked this chapter. What do you think will happen next?

Love you all.