Almost not hiding!

Owen's P.O.V.

"I still can't believe you forgave that jackass and what more you are dating - " Andrei was speaking and I rushed and shut his mouth with my hand dropping everything that I was carrying.

We just got back home after picking up a few things that my mom and Hailey ordered. And when I say few I mean a million. I was carrying nine bags and Andrei was carrying twelve things and we still had a few in the back of our car. We left our car and were in the front yard. AND OUT OF NOWHERE, THIS MOTHERFUCKER WANTED TO TALK ABOUT ME BEING MATE WITH JASON.

"DUDE!" I said. I was frightened. My soul almost left my body.

"What?" He removed my hand from his mouth. "You are gonna tell everyone tomorrow anyway, so why does it matter?" he looked so clueless. No wonder he is still single.

"It does matter. My parents still don't know and I don't want to face them by myself." I answered with an irritated tone. Even though we are going to tell everyone tomorrow at the ball, I just can't do it alone.

"I'll never be able to understand you on this," he spoke and I don't know if he meant by me forgiving Jason or me reacting like this now.

We entered the house. My mom was in the kitchen. She saw us and her face lit up. My father who was watching some recording of a baseball match let out a sigh like he was tired to the bone. But I think it might be because he realized how much my mom and Hailey spent.

"MOVE...MOVE...MOVE..." Hailey came down the stairs at a bolting speed. She was coming right towards us. She wrapped some kind of cloth around her face, making sure no one can see her. She halted in front of me and was searching the bags I was holding.

"Um...what happened to you. I'm sure I had one sane sister when I left the house. Well not completely sane but it was not this bad." I said. I knew she would be furious when she hears that.

And furious she got. She punched me and then kept on searching the bags. When she was done searching everything I was holding. She took a step back and stood in front of Andrei. Suddenly her personality changed. She was behaving like a cute, shy girl. Well, I could not see her face but the way she was standing I could tell what she was going for.

"Um...um...would you mind if I check the things you are holding?" She said to Andrei. She was looking at the ground. And I was speechless.

"Wah..." That's all I could say. She has been like this with Andrei since the moment he came here. And it just keeps getting worse. And what is even worse is Andrei. He likes it and he goes along with it.

"How can I refuse a request from such a wonderful lady.'' He was being as dramatic as ever. He then kneeled to the ground and raised the bags. He was acting out the scene when a knight hands the princess his sword. And that made Hailey chuckle.

She took it gracefully trying to act like a princess but she looked horrible. It does not suit her. She then checked those out too.

"What? It's not here! Did you not bring it?" She said to me, She was furious. Her eyes were burning. And I was clueless.

"WHAT!"

"The moisturizer I asked you to buy."

"It must be in the bags in the car."

"THEN WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?"

"Wow. That's what I get for doing all this! It's in the car, go get it yourself." I was being sarcastic. But I love how she is reacting.

"Babe! Can you help me with this?" my mom asked my dad from the kitchen. And everything became quiet for a second. A very long second.

"Yup." My dad, who was watching the whole scene, answered and went into the kitchen.