There's no going back now

Owen's P.O.V.

Jason was sitting next to me in the car but for the entire trip, we both were sitting there without uttering a word. After fifteen minutes the car came to a halt and I felt my heart stop with it. It was too much. The pressure was too much. What would everyone think? What would the pack think of me? What would his parents think of me? What...What if Mr.Wolfe exile me from the pack because I left for five years even though I knew I was his son's mate? Even though I knew I was the alpha's mate.

Suddenly these kinds of thoughts started twisting my mind and I felt sick. I was trembling. I don't know why I was feeling like this but I was scared to the core.

"Are you all right?" Jason asked me, he was looking like he would just carry me bridal style because I was so weak to walk.

"..." I could not utter a word.

But then he smiled a little and let me tell you I felt the atmosphere suddenly warming, It was bright, it was nice, and it felt like the first flower blooming after a deadly snowstorm. And at that moment I knew I had to do this. I knew why I was doing this. It was for him, to be with him, it was for me. And I was not doing this alone. He is here. He is with me. The thought of him being by my side was comforting. I felt strong and I felt like I can conquer the world.

His eyes were sparkling as always, his lips were parted a little. His cheeks were red shot with blood. Looking at him made my mind go blank. In a second it was quiet, it was peaceful, and it was calming.

I learned it and placed my lips on his. I then grabbed him by the back of his neck and pushed him closed so I could kiss him as deeply as I could. His lips were the best thing I tested in my life. He was not holding back, he was enjoying every second of it. He was liking it. After a few seconds, I let him go.

"Let's go," I said. He was still in the haze. I just opened the door and got out of the car. He followed me.

"That was nice," he whispered to me.

"Alpha." a man in a black suit said. There were a few giants standing behind him too. They were guards.

"How is the arrangement?" Jason asked.

"Everything is good."

"Good. Update me as soon as they make their move." Jason answered. He looked so serious. "I don't want anything to go downhill today. It's our only chance."

He then turned to me and suddenly he had the cutest expression ever. How can someone's eyes change so suddenly?

"Shall we go?" he asked.

"Sure." I was still feeling nervous but I was in a much better condition than before. I keep having these mood swings. In a second I feel like the bravest person on the planet and in the next, I want to hide in a rabbit hole.

He then leads me inside the villa. We entered from the back door of the villa so there were no cars or guests there. I can only imagine the crowd at the main door.

The workers were rushing everywhere in the villa. Everyone seemed so busy and there were a lot of security guards, I was not surprised by it considering the time.

"We still have a few minutes before going to the ball," he stated. "Do you want to freshen up?" he asked.

"NO" The horrifying experience I had in my bathroom before Jason picked me up suddenly started playing in my mind. Why would my mind decide to take a walk down 'the most shameful acts of my life' lane at this moment?

"Can I have a glass of water?" I asked without realizing what I was saying. I just uttered whatever came to my mind.

He nodded and led me to the kitchen. He handed me a glass of water and I gulped it down hoping it would calm me a little.

"Are you nervous?" he asked.

"Yea...a little." I answered honestly. "Aren't you?"

"pff...why...why would I be nervous?" He was shuttering, his eyes were shaking. He was nervous.

"Really?" I asked, raising my left eyebrow.

"I'm the fucking alpha. You know that, right?"

"yeah...Mr. Tough-and-never-scared-alpha." I said jokingly.

I slowly moved to him and grabbed his hand. And his hands were sweating like crazy. "Let's fucking do this," I said and he gave a small nervous smile.

After a few minutes, a worker approached us. "Alpha. We are ready." He said. Jason nodded. He then led us to a giant closed door. I could hear the faint sound of people talking from the other side. And then I heard someone announce that the Alpha is here. The faint voices suddenly stopped and I figured that people stopped talking. The door slowly started to open.

"There's no going back now," Jason said looking at the opening doors.

"I know. So, you better brace yourself." I shot back at him.

The doors were opened completely now and there was a massive crowd in the room. I saw familiar faces there as well as some I saw for the first time. And they were all looking at us. Jason was holding my hand. We were at the end of the room and on the other side, there was a stage. I figured that we will be going there. And I felt my stomach twist, all these people were looking at us.

Jason started to walk and I walked next to him. His grip on my hand was tightening with every step and I knew he was as scared as I was. I ignored every face of the people standing on the sides and kept my attention only on the stage. There was no one there so it was comforting. It was like a deserted island in the sea of people.

After walking for what felt like an eternity we were at the stage. Jason walked to the middle of the stage and I stood next to him. Everyone gathered around and the path disappeared. The hall was giant but still, it felt so tiny and crowded.

"Um...Hello to everyone who has gathered here today for this celebration. I am Jason Wolfe, the alpha of the Crimson Crescent Pack." Everyone in the crowd went wild and started cheering. The cheers kept going on and on. And Jason was laughing warmly accepting their love. After some time the cheers subsided a little. I can only imagine his popularity now. I knew he was the alpha so he must be loved by many but this was beyond my imagination. He looked like a superstar playing at a concert. "I warmly welcome you all here. I hope you all enjoy your time with us." He started his speech.

Author's Note:

Owen what was that you did in the car? Who taught you to do things like that? You were such an innocent child but look at you now. Kissing people in car. I'm sure that asshole is a bad infulence on you.

Jason: Ya...What are you gonna do about that?

Me: Nothing much, just kill you.

Lol...okay people the bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll is here. It's happening. It's really happening. Can you believe that?

And the first thing Jason is doing is giving a speech. Any guesses what will he say?

Sorry, but that's it for this week. I'm leaving a cliff hanger. Ya call me evil. (laughing like a villain.). I'll see you all next week and you'll know everything. I can't wait to share the next chapters. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH............... I'm so excited.

Okay have a nice day and wait for the next update. Love you all.