Mr. Not so slick

A week later

Owen's P.O.V.

"Guess Who's finally getting out of this room today?... MY MATE!" I spoke trying to act cute as I entered Jason's room. He was putting on a white shirt facing the mirror. He looked at me through the mirror for a second but did not turn around.

"UGGGHH... Do you seriously have to be like that!" I was irritated to death at this point. "I told you I'm sorry like a million times." I can't believe he is still going on with this, I mean it has been a week. He still didn't turn and I could see the look he was giving me through the mirror. "Fuck it, You know what I am not even sorry." I lost it at this point. "I mean what is the big deal with me taking that dose, you have been taking that for a very long time. And you didn't tell ME about it, so what about that huh?" I was infuriated. He has not talked to me since he found out that I took that dose that he used to take when I was away, and it has been killing me. " So what if I wanted to know what you went through because of me? Is it that wrong, I don't even think that's something wrong. I just wanted to feel what you went through." I was screaming on top of my lungs.

He finally turned around, he raised one eyebrow. He had a look that said 'are you listening to what you are saying?'

"What's wrong in it, you ask? The wrong is that it could be dangerous. The wrong is that something could have happened to you, you could have died." he spoke and then turned away again. Him turning away like that just made me more angry. For the past few days I have done everything to make him talk to me but he wouldn't even look at me. I have been dying because of that, I can't bear him behaving like that. It hurts so bad.

"But nothing happened. And you also took it, remember? As far as I know you are still breathing." I stopped for him to respond. Nothing. "Fine...If you don't even wanna look at me then fine, I'll go away. I'll just disappear from your life." I regretted saying that as soon as it left my mouth.

He turned around, he was at the brink of crying out loud. His eyes were teary and he looked like a little boy who just got hurt because he fell from a swing. "How... How could you even say that!" He was choking while he said that.

"Hey...Hey...Hey...I'm sorry." I walked over to him, held him and looked in his eyes. "You know I can never do that, right?" I spoke softly.

"Really?" He asked me with puppy eyes.

"Really." I answered. "I don't know why I said that. I didn't mean it, It's just I've been so frustrated because you would not even look at me. But I know it's my fault and I'm really really really sorry. And I love you Jason. I'm never leaving you. Whether you like it or not, you are stuck with me now. I ain't going anywhere." It was like my heart was speaking those things at that moment. He smiled a little after hearing that still he had those puppy eyes.

"Promise?" He asked.

"Promise. But I want a promise from you too."

"Yes."

"No more secrets. Whatever it is you won't hide it from me. Promise?"

"Promise." He agreed and then leaned in and pressed his lips on mine. I didn't realize how much I craved him until he started kissing me. I felt Vlad going wild, feral wild. NO... it was me...I was going wild. I felt an electric sensation in every fiber of my body. I could feel my heart playing drums and I could feel the blood rushing through my body. I was levitating. As his lips played with mine, I realized, this is it. This was all I ever wanted. Actually this was better than what I could ever ask for. This was the blessing of the lunar goddess.

"Jason!" I said as soon as we parted our lips. I could feel his heavy breath caressing my skin. I could tell he was feeling the same way as me. "I want you to mark me." I said. And he jerked his face away. He was still holding me. I looked up and saw him. He was shocked, like he saw a ghost. Oh my God! Is he not ready yet? Fuck did I just ruined it? Say something Owen!

"I mean it's okay if you don't want to." I said to make it less awkward and I knew I just made it worse.

"NO!!!" he spoke so loudly I bet the whole town heard his voice. "I mean, I didn't mean that I don't want to...I do want to... I mean it's not like that's the only thing I'm with you for...I mean I do want it but... I mean I love you..." He was speaking gibberish at this point and I could not understand what he was trying to say.

"Jason...Jason... I can't understand what you are saying." I tried to make him stop speaking whatever he was speaking.

He froze for a second then took a deep breath in and said, "Are you sure about this Owen?"

"Yes, I am. You?" I asked.

"YES! I mean I am, too." I spoke and even though he was trying hard to hide it I could tell how happy he was. He then leaned in, wrapped his hand around my waist and slid it down on my ass. He moved in for a kiss.

"um...What are you doing?" I said stopping him midway between us. He opened his eyes, a confused look on his face. "When I said that I didn't mean right now."

"Huh!" He was still confused, like he could not understand the language I was speaking. "Oh...Puff...I know that. I was just going to kiss you. I... I... don't know what you are thinking." He said trying to defend himself but he was failing hard. He is so cute.

"Good. Because everyone is waiting for you down in the hall. We should go out before they come barging in."

"Lol it's all right my family knows better they would not barge in my room when you're here." he said. He thinks he is being slick.

"You see... When I say everyone...I mean EVERYONE."

"WHAT?"

"Yes. So we better hurry." I think he understood what I was saying before. "But how about I come back here tonight?" I said as I traced his cheek with my first finger. How about that Mr. Slick ? He thinks he is the only player in the game. He froze in place. "Come on. Let's go now." I dragged him out.

Author's note:

Hello Everyone. I'm the most inconsistent author on Wattpad is back. I was going through some things (nothing bad) for a very long time and in this time I could not write anything but hopefully I'm gonna keep writing. I'll see you all around here.

Hope you all are enjoying the holidays and can't wait for the next year to start.