IT WAS A MISTAKE

Owen's P.O.V.

Just how famous is Jess in that human town. Literally, every person we encountered knew him. And the designer who he took me to not only gave me the clothes for free but he made an amazing outfit for Jess. It was so good, it was that kind of costume that would cost thousands of dollars, but he made that special for him and that for free. The costume was a coffee turtle neck t-shirt with vertical stripes that were invisible but gave the t-shirt a sweater look. A blue jeans and light brown trench coat the same color as cardboard. A pair of brown shoes and a belt to top it off. Jess looked like a model when he came out of the changing room.

I on the other hand got casual wear as I'm going for an interview. A white shirt and navy-blue casual pants with a brown belt and shoes. And I looked great in them, it was a neat and perfectly balanced look for an interview. But here's a catch he gave me a white round hat with a navy-blue stripe and with that my look changed completely, it was not casual, and with the hat, I looked cute. The look you'd want to get for a date. For a second, I was wondering if he was a wizard too, but Jess told me he is not. But that man is a genius. But he also called Jess as Jess. Actually, everyone in the town called him that. Is it his real name? Because if wizards can control you by knowing your name they must be able to control other wizards.

What am I thinking? I guess I'm getting bored now. I'm on the way to my home from Jess's place. It is dusk so I decided to walk and enjoy the scenery. But I guess I have too much to think about to give my mind some rest. After a while, I reach my home.

"YOU ARE NEVER COMING TO MY SCHOOL...EVER AGAIN." I heard Hailey shout very slowly, her nostrils were flaring. She was angry. Did I do something wrong?

"What...What happened?" I was frozen and standing in the door frame. I saw my mom throw her hands in the kitchen. Hailey must have been on this topic since she came from the school. My mom's expression clearly said "Come on Hailey! Just stop now."

"Follow me." Said Hailey. I followed her into the living room. "This, this is what happened." She said showing me her phone.

It was a picture of her high school. It was decorated and looked like some kind of festival was going on. The main gate was decorated with balloons and there were so many people in the garden. And trees were decorated too. But then I saw the banners. Five gigantic banners were covering the front wall of the school building. Four of them were me walking. I was grabbing someone's hand. Wait they were pictures from the day when I dropped Hailey at the school. When I dragged her. That hand is Hailey's. And the middle banner was my picture that Hailey posted on the Insta.

"What's all this?" I was barely able to speak.

"My school has officially become the main building of Owen's fan association. That's what it is. Like god, asking me to bring you to school and trying to be my BFF was not enough for them, so now they decided to celebrate a day for you." She was angry and ranting. "Don't get me wrong. I'm not against people liking you, but this is too much. At what's with this cropped image." She said pointing at the banners. "Why did they have to crop me out and even if they did crop me out, they should have done a better job. Why leave my hand. This is so embarrassing." She said throwing herself.

"Oh please. Don't overreact, little sister. They'll find someone else in a few weeks. Just bear it till then." I said pretending to act like a big brother but it was so hard to hold back my laugh. "Now if you excuse me I have an interview tomorrow," I said shooting a bullet from my hand to mom. "I don't feel like eating dinner." I went into my room and shut the door. Because of the super hearing power of werewolves, almost every house has soundproofing but still, I could hear Hailey rambling something and my mom and dad talking to her.