Chapter 29 Lucian

Kyra's pov

Lord Radu let go of Lucian's neck when he saw the knife at my side and smelled the hint of my blood.
I got scared, I was sure master would save me, but now it looked like he was backing down.
What if that psychopath wins?

"M-master, please save me."

I had tears in my eyes.
Lucian switched his language to Thracian after hearing me beg.

"Master? Hehe, sounds like you're into some kinky stuff."

Lucian glanced down in surprise, as he clearly formed some new unfavorable ideas in his head.

"Such a cute voice, perfect for begging... soon, I'll make you beg for me too."

"Sick bastard."

Lord Radu was really getting angry now.
Lucian just moved the knife a little, making me whimper a bit more.

"You should have kept her on a tighter leash. Don't worry lord... blood... suckerrr. I'll take real good care of her."

He winked as he started to walk past lord Radu.

"I'll make you pay for this."

Lord Radu glared at Lucian.
I watched in disbelieve as Lucian pulled me along.
Was the lord really going to let this happen?
I tried to struggle a bit, but quickly stopped as Lucian simple let his knife do the talking for him.
When we were outside, he started laughing.

"The vampire lord's pet. Hahaha, you have become so much more interesting now. I thought you were the toy of that idiot crown prince. I'm so going to take my sweet time fucking you up... serves that blood sucker for all he has done to us."

His expression turned dark.

He pushed me in a car and told the driver to head back for the den.
I stayed as far away from him as I could.
He was playing with his knife while mumbling to himself.
It really freaked me out.
This guy was insane and the one time I really needed the lord, he failed me. He just let this Lucian guy take me away.

At the "den" which was basically just a big villa, Lucian pulled me along to his bedroom.
He threw me on his bed and got some handcuffs from his night drawer.
He chained me with one arm to his bedpost and then left, chuckling.

"Patience, my love, patience. We're gonna take our sweet time with this. I'll be right back."

I sat there, petrified of what would happen next.
I tried to get my hand out of the cuff, but it was set really tight.
All I could do was wait and hope he wasn't planning on doing the things I feared he was going to do.

After some time, Lucian entered the room again, he was yawning.
Anxiously, I followed his movements.
He simply ignored me and walked into a bathroom connected to his room.
When he got out, he was only wearing his boxers, ow god... please no.
He walked up to me and uncuffed me.

"Time for you to get ready for bed. I left you a shirt of mine to sleep in. Hurry up, unless you want me to help you... I wouldn't mind that."

He grinned as ran his fingers through my hair.
I didn't respond and just turned my head to the side.
He clicked his tongue, then he pushed me in the bathroom and closed the door.

"Don't forget to brush your teeth, we don't want that beautiful smile to rot away."

I looked around the bathroom.
The only shirt that was laying there was the one he was just wearing a minute ago.
And after checking all the cabinets, I couldn't find a spare toothbrush.

"Uhm... Lucian? That shirt you were talking about... that doesn't happen to be the one laying here? The one you had on today?"

"Of course it is, I want my smell all over you. Not that bloodsuckers scent."