Chapter 57 How To Get Her Out?

Anne's pov

It's been about a month now since I became Kyra's pet and I still have to find a way to get her out of the castle for master.
She's odd compared to the master, she doesn't order me around or punish me if I step out of line.
She can be scary though from time to time but I don't think she does it on purpose.
I mean they are all vampires, and I know how they are.
That vampire lord would like nothing more than for Kyra to drink my blood and just kill me.
But she still hasn't, she tries to only drink directly from the lord and that playboy Mihai.
I don't understand why she hates having to do it because if she drinks she does it like there is no tomorrow.

We were back in her room, it was almost time to go to sleep.

"Anne, could come sit here?"

Kyra pointed at the side of the bed while she was looking under her nightstand for something.

"What are you doing?"

I curiously asked while I got on the bed.
She showed me a knife and some scissors and grinned a bit mischievously.

"I'm going to try and remove that collar of yours so you can escape. Mihai is on watch tonight so with some luck he's going to Vasile again, maybe you have a chance."

"Can't we escape together?"

It would benefit my plans a lot if she did. So far she hasn't talked a lot about escaping herself so I wasn't sure how to bring it up. Kyra shook her head a bit sad.

"No, you just have a tracker in your collar. But because Vasile turned me there is this sort of bond between him and me. He says he will always know where I am and so far he hasn't lied to me about anything."

She started with the scissors, trying to cut the band. A bond huh?... Master did't say anything about that. Maybe he doesn't know, I have to make sure to tell him when I see him again.
As the minutes passed by without getting any progress, Kyra was starting to get irritated.

"What the hell? What is this thing made of? I thought it was just a leather band but there is metal inside."

She threw the scissors on the floor frustrated.

"Now what? I can't steal the keys, I can't cut the band, you can't escape as long as you have that tracker and he's never going to let you leave alive..."

She leaned her head in her hands and let out a deep sigh.

"It's a miracle I kept you alive this long. I don't know how much longer I can keep that up."

I can't have her give up now, she needs to keep trying.
And somehow I need to convince her to come with me or the plan fails.
How will I do that?

"Your thirst is not so bad as in the beginning is it?"

She dropped herself backwards on the bed letting out another deep long breath.

"That is not the problem, lord Radu is. Every time he is angry with me or wants me to do something I don't want to, he threatens to kill you."

"But you're his heir right? You can let me go when you're the lord right?"

Kyra started to laugh really hard.

"Vasile is only around 2000 years old. Master Ludwigg is around 4000 years old and still doesn't look like he's dying of old age anytime soon. How old do you expect to get? I won't be in a position of power for a long long time, if ever... no, we need that key somehow."

Kyra really is odd, she told me more than once she hates being a vampire and having to listen to the lord but she only focuses on how to get me out instead of herself.
She hardly even knows me, all the other vampires I've seen only cared about themselves or their clans.