Chapter 30 Unfair

Kyra's pov

I woke up to a whisper in my ear.

"Did you sleep well, little candy?"

Followed by a lick over my cheek.

"Stop that, you creep!"

Startled, I yelled at Lucian while I pushed him off me.
He grabbed me by my throat and glared at me.

"Better watch your tone with me, I like my girls obedient and docile."

His eyes traveled to my collar, his fingers prying at the lock.

"Mmm... this will have to be replaced. Although it will be a funny reminder of that leech, while I'll break you in..."

Lucian was silent for a bit as an evil smile formed on his face.

"Time for lunch."

He took the handcuff off and attached a leash to my collar, pulling me along with him.
Somewhere I hoped he was living alone, I would die if someone saw me in this outfit being dragged along by a half naked guy.
But the thought of being completely alone in a house with this psychopath was even more terrifying.

"Make me an omelet."

He sat down at the kitchen table as he left me in front of the stove.

I was somewhat confused, but started to look around for the stuff I needed.
I felt really exposed in his shirt and tried my best to cover my underwear as much as possible.

"Make it a big one with three eggs, I'm hungry."

His voice growled a bit.
I did as he told me.

"Where can I find the bread, or don't you want your omelet on a slice?"

"Bottom drawer to your right."

He kept watching me.

"I take you have seen the salt up on the high shelf already."

He could hear him grin and I knew why.
He wanted me as embarrassed as possible without actually touching me yet.
I hated the fact he was doing a great job at that, I think my head was as red as a lobster because of all this.
Every move I made bending down or reaching up exposed my underwear again.

I gave him his lunch and wanted to walk away to get some distance between us again, but he grabbed the leash again.

"Get on your knees."

He yanked down on the leash, giving me no choice but to comply.
I glared up at him as he began eating his omelet.

"Keep glaring like that, and you're not eating today. Trust me... you'll need the energy."

At that moment, my stomach grumbled a bit, making me look away in shame.

"Cute, that expression suites you better."

He dangled a strip of his omelet above my head.

"Say aah."

"I'd rather starve."

"Suit yourself."

He dropped the slice in his mouth.

"Maybe tomorrow I'll make you fix my breakfast in nothing but an apron..."

"Y-you wouldn't."

My head got all red again.
He chuckled as he ate the rest of his lunch.

"What is the meaning of this?!"

An older man with a big beard walked in the kitchen.

"Who's that girl?"

"Dad, chill out. Just some chick I picked up at the club last night."