Peace offering.

So y'all don't forget. Jules will often say Rosen because Valeria middle name is Rosen.

Adjusting to be a full time mother was kind of hard especially since Valeria sleeps through the day and stays up all night

Adjusting to be a full time mother was kind of hard especially since Valeria sleeps through the day and stays up all night. But I'm slowly settling in to everything I've been here for a couple of days and tomorrow The Archers we're going to come and play down here as the start of the season-ish. I don't know if it's hard to keep up with.

Although I did take Julius' advice and called the therapy center and set an appointment. I also had to
I Went grocery shopping today cause I can't keep living off of pizza. I mean I still have some baby weight from having Rosen but I also bounced back quickly from that. Getting a job is another thing I have to look into. I mean there's probably not much I could do but I'm going to find something. Grandma even offered a position on her fashion line. She personally asked me to model some of the clothes but I don't think I have the confidence for that.

"Okay Valeria " I picked her up as she was set up in front of the tv with her toys. While I was getting her baby bag ready. Shelby offered to babysit so why not take her up on the offer. Even though I'm on edge about leaving Rosen with people, I can trust Shelby. Weirdly being alone isn't as bad as I thought I mean yeah I talk to Rosen like she understands. In the recent mommy blogs I've read talking to a child at an early age will help in the long run. Especially since kids repeat everything they hear. Rosen is about four months old. I needed to set up a doctor appointment with her soon for a monthly check up.

I could use a checkup myself since I'm leaking.. like leaking. I never even breastfed so it was weird very strange since it started happening all of a sudden. I talked to Shelby about it and she thinks I should pump it out and freeze it. I've been thinking about it but I don't know if I can get on a regular schedule of breastfeeding Rosen especially since she's already on formula.

Strapping Valeria in the car, the recent car that I'm renting out for awhile. I mean I can afford it and it's better than an Uber or walking. Placing her pacifier in her reaching hands I made sure she was in the car seat nicely.

♡︎

After dropping Rosen off, which took way longer than it should. I probably cried a little. I don't know why but its harder to leave Rosen because she was taken from me too many times.

I've been sitting in the parking lot of the ACL therapy center for almost an hour. I reached down in the glove department and took out the pack of gum I threw in there. I opened a piece and chewed on it for a while before throwing it out.

Okay I got this. Mom went there and she turned out just fine.

Walking into the place I felt underdressed seeing people in dresses and nice dress shirts compared to my sweatpants and my sweatshirt with a burp stain on the bottom. I didn't have time to change. Stopping at the front desk where a lady sat writing on a notepad "Hey! I'm sorry I was clearing some things up. Name?" After I gave her my name she sent me to room 104 waiting patiently outside. I waited into the door open. A woman appeared, her hair neatly in a top bun and she was wearing a blouse and a skirt. She looked like she was in her 50's. "Hello Jules" She spoke, pushing her glasses up her nose. She let me in the room and it was pretty basic. There was a window seat that looked comfortable.