250 on Jovian

"

"..and can I have two orders of chow mein." I topped off my order. Ellie was staring at me in shook.

"Jeez Jules ninety dollars worth of Chinese food"

I laughed "I'm hungry and jovian is being a health freak." We walked over to the booth. I had to pick Val up because she kept trying to wonder.

"Get used to it, i remember when I got my period. He wouldn't even let me leave the house. He was terrified I was just going to up and die" She laughed.

I shook my head putting Val next to me on the booth. She reached and grabbed the hot sauce bottle.  Valentine was at the house packing up.  Work emergency. She's been pretty busy here though.

"What do you think of the baby thing?" I asked ellie knowing she was going to get effected by it.

"I'm excited I love babies! And Val I can't wait to watch her more. So when are you moving back in?" She sounded excited.

"We're looking for a place..."

Her smile kinda faded "Forever. I'm dying being in that house with him."

I was shocked. Thought they were fine?

"What happened I thought everything was cool between you two.."

She had a sad smile on her face. "Jules you weren't the only one he hurt when he relapsed." She looked down at her fingers getting quiet. She stayed silent the whole time. Which only made he think, what the hell did jovian do to her or say..

When we finished eating I was tired and ready for Val nap time.

She was taking a bottle after she ate. Preparing for sleep. We went down to the gym to find Jovian. Ellie was holding Val for baby support. I could tell she was in her thoughts or overthinking.

The gym was down stairs and upstairs where food places kinda like a food court it was cool looking. As soon as you finish walking down stairs you see a big glass window and we see them working out. Jovain and Ansel were in the boxing ring.

What the hell?

Ellie let out a small chuckle. I walked into the gym and everyone turned my way with a smile. It was creepy like some shit you'll see in a scary movie. "Congratulations " Franklin said with a nod of his head.

"For what did I win the lottery or something?" A new car would be nice.

He let out a deep chuckle "The baby. You're pregnant are you?"

Hearing someone else say it make it seems even more real. "oh yeah that" I kept my smile plastered on my face.

"So uh what's  going on here?" I watch Jovian wrap his hands.

"They started fighting like a bunch of little girls. So we told them to solve it like men and get in the ring." Now why would they set Ansel up like that. Dead wrong. Jovian used to box. Ansel... watch messy  reality tv shows.