Fake breaking up.

The past years of my life I've woken up either with Rosen or alone

The past years of my life I've woken up either with Rosen or alone. Waking up with Jovian is a different experience. The feeling in his embrace was comforting. The room had a fresh airy smell to it, as much as I didn't want to. I opened my eyes. My shirt has rose up to the end of my bra. My legs were spread over Jovian's. I moved my face away from Jovian's automatically missing his scent.

This isn't very friendly-

We have to stop sleeping together- not literally. But I mean this could send mix signals to the both of us. I was able to sneak out of his room without him waking up.

"Oh gosh" I mumbled to myself running my hand down my face. I took a deep breath. He just feels bad for me and he wants to comfort me. This doesn't mean anything. I snapped out of it and checked on Valeria. She was still sound asleep so I just sat and stared at her sleep.

Watching my baby sleep is one of the most calming things to me. It set my mind to a state of peace.

Since she was in deep sleep, I went ahead and showered and got ready. I've noticed my scars were kinda fading. Some were worse than others but they were fading. I applied Aloe Vera to my scars.
I have noticed my weight has been going up and down. Like I've said- I've always had some stomach and thighs, a lot of thighs but most of all I have ass.

Ha.

But being so wrapped up in hating my inner self I didn't have time to hate my outside appearance. So I just decided to try and love it.

Just as I was about to start Detangling my hair, which is really tangled I didn't wear a bonnet when I fell asleep in Jovian's bed. So now my hair look likes a rat's ness. And valeria decided to start crying. I went and picked her up. I held her on my hip while I did my hair quickly. I tied my hair up into a bun.

After I got Rosen ready, I fed her then let her play around with her toys. We really need to get some fresh air. I'm wondering where Kia is? Usually her and Ansel race over here to see Rosen first.

Existing the room I instantly smelled sweet waffles- my mouth watered and my stomach growled. I love waffles.

I got a glance of Jovian by the stove mixing the batter. I sat on the barstool. He didn't turn around once, or even acknowledge my presence. Maybe I'm reading into it too much or else I'll think he's mad at me.

"Waffles?" He asked nonchalantly, his back still to me. Who pissed in his cornflakes?

"Uh sure" I tapped my finger on the counter as I waited. There was no conversation going.

He cleared his throat "did you enjoy the movie?" I really didn't give two fucks about the movie. I wasn't even watching the movie. I was too focused on trying to focus, yeah.

"Um yeah. You know the donkey thing is cool" I have no idea what I'm talking about. Maybe I should've paid attention more.

"Hmm. " he doesn't sound convinced.