Leaked

I joked away as there was a Loud bang nearby

I joked away as there was a Loud bang nearby. Where am I? And what the hell is that? I looked around and I'm on the hotel bed completely naked. I looked up for Jovain. When I shifted to get up I realized he was laying in between my legs. Shit.

My head and body feels like shit. "Jovain fucking Anderson! Wake the fuck up!" I heard manly shouts on the other side of the door. "Jovain." I said raspily wiping my eyes. When he didn't wake up I kicked him.

"Fuck. What?" He said in the same attitude as me.

"Someone's at the door. Looking for you." He immediately shot up grabbing a random pair of shorts and I went into the bathroom to change. When I came out Franklin was yelling at Jovain.

"You!" He pointed toward me. I looked confused.

"Hello to you to." I mumbled wiping my eyes. I got a bottle of water and started gulping it down.

"I don't care how much it takes or who we have to kill. Take them down. Right now ." Jovian was clearly mad by the vain popping out in his forehead.

"Take what down?" I asked before Franklin was coming toward me with his phone. Jovian tried to stop him but it was to late.

There were pictures from last night. My jaw slacked as a picture of Jovain under my skirt popped up and my head was thrown back. A sick feeling made it's way to my stomach as the next picture was of us both shirtless laying on the bar as he was on top of me. Next picture was even worse, part of my bare ass was hanging out.

I don't even remember half of these.

"Jules are you okay?" Franklin asked me sharing a gaze with Jovain .

I gulped down the feeling of nausea "um-uh" I rubbed my eye, god this can't be real. My eyes closed tightly. Fuck what was I thinking? The whole world has seen my ass, my tits- oh my god.

"Is she okay?"

"She takes a while to process stuff give her some time."

I shot up "The fuck! My bare ass is on the internet and my tits and you're asking me if I'm okay!?" I turned to Jovain and shoved him "I might not remember a lot but I remember you promising me no one would see! I turned to Franklin he took a step back. "How could you let this happen! You're his manager it should be taken down by now! Am I the only one who cares about my body being exposed like this hell you're body is exposed too!!" I groaned pulling at my hair as I grabbed my bag.

"Jules just take a second to breathe-"

"I can't breathe!" I exclaimed throwing my hands up.

Jovian mumbled something to Frank before he left. "Jules, baby it'll be down in less than an hour. Things are going to be okay." He rubbed my arms.

"Less than an hour? I sat on the floor beside my bags. "I had this night planned last night." I started slumping my shoulders in defeat.

He sat beside me grabbing my hand encouraging me to keep going. "And I'm ready. To settle down and stop this endless cycle, I'll move back with you. But, on the weekends I go to Puerto Rico. Don't worry about the money I have a lot-" he cut me off with a soft kiss on my lips shutting me up.