Vip

I let out a yawn as I slowly started to wake up

I let out a yawn as I slowly started to wake up. I rubbed my eyes reaching for my glasses. He must've taken them off for me. It took me a minute to realize I was laying literally on top of him. My body turned to the side as my legs were on each side of his my arms squeezing his waist. Damn I sleep wild. I look on the other bed to see Valeria hanging off the bed... well I see where she gets it from.

I felt my head to feel my hair put in a bun in the top of my head . He looked peaceful as laid his head back on the bed frame. His arms resting on my hips.

Yesterday was... I was out of it for a while but I feel fine now. Like there's a sudden relief lifted off of me. I took a deep breath moving my chin to his chest to look at him more.

He deserved better. Better than me ans I know it, I feel like everyone knows it. We've been going at the same pace for almost two years. And I truely love him and want him to always be in my life.

I know what I'm going to do...

.

Jules been weirdly happy today, and touchy. "We should go out tonight" she said as she wet her hair and her curls fell to her shoulders.

"Are you sure?"

She laughed "okay yall acting like I killed a innocent civilian. I killed a man who fucking deserved it." She looked back at me to see my expression, I looked at her amused.. "plus I just want things to go back to normal"

I thought she would've been glued to Valeria side.

"Yeah you're right." I told her as I started brushing my teeth. "So what do you have in mind?" I mumbled.

"Clubbing?" She looked back putting condioner in her curls.

"You can't have alcohol." I reminded her before I finished brushing my teeth.

She looked at me with an unsure face. She mumbled something under her breath.

"What was that?" I asked her asked her as I started freshening up my own hair.

"I said!" She said loudly as if she wouldn't repeat herself "I haven't been taking the pills..." she scrunched up curls before letting them fall down her shoulders.