memories

Two nights ago I found out my brother might die, one night ago I found out he's living

Two nights ago I found out my brother might die, one night ago I found out he's living. One hour ago I found out that I'm being taken to court for being an unfit mother. Twenty five minutes ago I was crying in the shower. Three minutes ago I was reluctantly saying goodbye to Rosen as a social worker took her to see if she had any bruises. Ten minutes later I got her back. Ten minutes ago I was talking to my attorney, five minutes ago I saw Matthew's sister approaching me. Two minutes ago she said hey, one minute ago I slapped her. Ten seconds ago I felt bad, 2 seconds ago She said she just wanted to talk.

"You people are trying to take my child away from me. Why would I want to talk to you??" Her blonde hair resembled Matthews, her heart face looked like him.

"You're causing a scene." She seethed between her teeth. "Valeria should be with us, I mean you hurt her enough by naming her Valeria"

Okay now she fucking insane. Valeria is perfect. Rosen as a nickname and it's her middle name.

I took a step back refraining myself from beating her ass "What do you people want from me?? You won't stop until I'm in a body bag like Aliana? "

She looked taken back "You're just as crazy as I heard" she crossed her arms.

I took a step closer "Take Rosen from and find out how crazy I can be" I mean every single word. I will kill them if they even hold her. That family hurts people and gets off on seeing people in pain.

"Shouldn't you be worried about your brother." She leaned in "I heard he's about dead" I chuckled before getting ready to charge at her.

"Not the time nor place" Jovian arm wrapped around my waist. I pushed him off me, giving Hanna one more glare before walking away. "Keep your fucking hands off me" I feel bad about blowing up on jovian. He didn't do anything right now to make me snap at him.

This is a private case I guess,  so our attorneys are talking this over privately. Trying to come up with an agreement so it'll stay out of the courtroom.

"Miss Rivers. We need your permission to get Rosen dna." I whirled around, "why?"

"It's a part of the whole process. To make sure she's actually your baby and his baby" I signed something agreeing to it, then more paperwork. Then I got rosen from Kia house. I decided to crash with Kia for a little while to give Julius his space. I wasn't ready to go back to my apartment not while this custody thing was going on.

"How long do you have wait"

"She said three to five days maybe even a week since they need Matthew dna and you know, he's dead" I took a sip of the wine glass. I needed something stronger than wine. I had a couple more glasses then I found Kia stash of alcohol so I poured me a couple more glasses since Rosen's down for the night. Kia was being supportive per usual

"Did you know, Jovian attempted to be a hero and stop me from knocking those blonde teeth straight? Talking about how Kayden is close to death- I mean obviously.  But he isn't dead! Which is good! I need to visit him. Did you know The more rosen grows up the more she doesn't look like Matthew, that's great but I mean weird, right?' I ranted about to throw the rest of my drink back before Kia took the glass